Gibson

Friend

Leadbitter

Whitehead

Bamford

Tomlin

Reach

Kike

I read Fredericks has a slight strain so probably rest him. Think Whitehead might be better suited than Forshaw tonight. AA looks out of sorts on the left and the pitch will probably negate his strengths.

Vossens done alright and its hard to drop him after he scored.

Far more posts in this thread as opposed to the Charlton game, good to see that interest in the game is back!

To be fair, I think half of them are from the forum's very own excitable 'Geordie', Naughty Boy  ;)

Far more posts in this thread as opposed to the Charlton game, good to see that interest in the game is back!

To be fair, I think half of them are from the forum's very own excitable 'Geordie', Naughty Boy  ;)

Geordie lol. I  got called that on here before...

I'm Boro through and through.....

I think kike will start as previous said nothing against Vossen but he has played last 2/3 games and Kike will come in and to be honest I'm happy with either of them playing , far from the days of main , Kamara and Juke ! I think the GL and AC partnership will continue in midfield as apposed to Forshaw coming in maybe see him against ***nal?

Get Ayala straight back in the heart of the defence instead of omeruo as he has looked so shaky last 2 games. I'm going 1-2! Because we will make it a tense ending as always ! And tonight is a tough game , and how a team is allowed to have a pitch the state Bloomfield road is in is beyond me .

I think kike will start as previous said nothing against Vossen but he has played last 2/3 games and Kike will come in and to be honest I'm happy with either of them playing , far from the days of main , Kamara and Juke ! I think the GL and AC partnership will continue in midfield as apposed to Forshaw coming in maybe see him against ***nal?

Get Ayala straight back in the heart of the defence instead of omeruo as he has looked so shaky last 2 games. I'm going 1-2! Because we will make it a tense ending as always ! And tonight is a tough game , and how a team is allowed to have a pitch the state Bloomfield road is in is beyond me .

"robbieboro" The reason most of the people on here are suggesting Clayton or Leadbitter might be rested for ***nal and that Forshaw may get a game is because Forshaw is cup tied and cant play against ***nal. This is a good opportunity to give Forshaw a full 90 minutes and keep other players fresh for the ***nal game.

Generally agree though, Kike will probably start and Kalas will start as Frederiks is carrying a slight knock. :)

I know Somerset Boro was hoping to do a predictions league from todays matches so keeping that in mind what would you have predicted for today.

Brucie bonus of a now rare DS 2 rep points award to the person who correctly predicts the final score and first Boro scorer and in the event of a tie the nearest to the time of the first "Boro" goal

Forshaws cup-tied.

Forshaw is cup tied. Which is why I think he'll start in place of Grant or Ads Clayton. Agree with Ayala straight back in the team. Kike upfront for me rest Jelle, and reach has to start on the left. Give Adomah a hour on the right maybe swap him for paddy or the wildman.

I know Somerset Boro was hoping to do a predictions league from todays matches so keeping that in mind what would you have predicted for today.

Brucie bonus of a now rare DS 2 rep points award to the person who correctly predicts the final score and first Boro scorer and in the event of a tie the nearest to the time of the first "Boro" goal

3-0, Kike, 23rd minute!