oneBoro Forum

Boro Vs Blackpool (Away) 2-1

Derby win for me anyday, would sacrifice top spot to get ahead of Bournemouth, I can't see Derby fading away but I can Bournemouth although to be fair to them they are hanging on in.

Ipswich are gone, Brentford haven't the squad, Watford are dangerous though.Norwich too far behind, on one else with a look in.

3-1 tonight and Derby 1-0, you heard it here first, bring on the rep points. 

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

I think either

We play a blinder and win by 4-5

Or

We really struggle to a draw or 1-0 win

at least you don't think we will lose, rememebr in previous seasons? the typical boro thoughts would alwasy creep in in games like this

Oh believe me i thought about it. Just couldnt bring myself to say it :)

I'd be happy with a scrappy 1-0. Hopefully we pick up no bad injuries on that pitch. I'm worried about Clayton getting himself sent off for diving into daft tackles on that pitch.

Is there a stream for the match?.

Here's a random question. Who would take this exact situation as the last game of the season if offered right now? Ie, win and go up, possibly as champions. Or would you rather take our chances and hope we dont have such a high stakes match to finish the season having already been promoted? With the obvious possibility that we may be totally out of the auto race by then.

Here's a random question. Who would take this exact situation as the last game of the season if offered right now? Ie, win and go up, possibly as champions. Or would you rather take our chances and hope we dont have such a high stakes match to finish the season having already been promoted? With the obvious possibility that we may be totally out of the auto race by then.

Youd have to take that , last game all in our hands

Youd have to take that , last game all in our hands

Yes, I would. Especially as we'd still be in the play offs even if we lost!

That's a no brainer