• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Don't like that change

Aphex,

Can I say a big, genuine thank you for putting the Twitch up almost every game this season, it has made so much difference to the way I follow the Boro when I can't get there.

You're an absolute star!

Oh and we're top of the league! Get In!!!

No problem at all mate.

That was ridiculous tonight, I nearly had about 4 heart attacks

I felt stupidly calm, even when Gibbo put the ball in his own net.

Like everyone I had qualms about the formation and number of changes, and it will be worth it when we knock out ***nal's second string on Sunday, but the players did not let us down tonight.

16 cup finals until promotion! 

might need my ticker serviced ...i actually went and sat on hthe bog when i heard there was 7 mins injury time   couldnt  watch /listen anymore   please can we do a few easy wins next  im nearly sixty for chrissakes

two cracking headers. The Kike one was a lot harder than it sounded on commentary.

Blackpool may be bottom of the league but don't lose many at home. A great result and great to see us proudly on top of the league

might need my ticker serviced ...i actually went and sat on hthe bog when i heard there was 7 mins injury time   couldnt  watch /listen anymore   please can we do a few easy wins next  im nearly sixty for chrissakes

Just you wait a few years , mate. You'll be starting the match on the bog and that's just to keep your bladder happy! :D:D:D

Well we got away with it a bit tonight in my opinion but a win is a win and we won whilst others didn't so that's what matters. However, I really don't think we're good enough to be ***ing about with the team too much. Let's hope Ayala's injury isn't too bad.

We still need to up our performance levels and it's becoming apparent that our once seemingly impregnable defence is not quite so unbeatable as it has been. Positive is that players are seemingly fighting for everything and that's a useful quality to have as we head into the final third of the season.

two cracking headers. The Kike one was a lot harder than it sounded on commentary.

Blackpool may be bottom of the league but don't lose many at home. A great result and great to see us proudly on top of the league

I agree.. When I saw it on SSN it was a brilliant header because from that close a range to get it up and down was brilliant...

I know what you mean mate. I couldn't follow tonight's match. I'll be 64 next month and I hope to be still 64 when Boro get promoted. Sometimes I just get up and do anything else - go outside, smoke a fag, make myself a tequila sunrise, read the paper - anything to get away from the match. And then it drags me back. 

But if we were mid-table....would I care as much? Probably. 

Karanka is going to take us up.

The main thing now is to make a little gap and let Bournemouth and Derby get sucked into the pressure of hanging onto an auto spot. It's this time of the season when it seems nobody wants to win the league and everybody starts dropping weird points all over the shop. Need to keep the momentum and belief going.

I hope the Ayala injury is minor and it was a precaution to come off... We need him.

Completely agree! He is the best defender in the league.

Next up in the league a tricky trip to Birmingham and then Leeds who seem to be on the up! There aren't going to be any easy games!