Boro Vs Blackpool (Away) 2-1

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

HASAWA 1974 Section 4 states the employer (Blackpool) must make sure AFAIRP that their premises and equipment is safe for others.

Section 3 also states the employer (Blackpool) should ensure afairp that the health and safety of those not in their employment are not affected by their acts or ommisions.

Just saying...

With Ayala being out for a run of games it's very nice that Woody us back and looking fit. 90 mins yesterday is probably more than any of us could have hoped for. Ben, Ken, Woody and Kalas are all very good defenders. Ayala is a big loss though as he has been the best of the bunch. Would have loved to see Ayala running around with giroud in his pocket on Sunday.

HASAWA 1974 Section 4 states the employer (Blackpool) must make sure AFAIRP that their premises and equipment is safe for others.

Section 3 also states the employer (Blackpool) should ensure afairp that the health and safety of those not in their employment are not affected by their acts or ommisions.

Just saying...

Is it not the referee's job to assess the ground and deem it safe to use? He has every right to postpone the match if he deems the pitch unsafe. He could mention it in the match report as well. I'm not sure if Sunday League would be around if HASAWA applied to every football pitch or ground. 

1 Middlesbr 30 30 59

2 Bournemo 30 33 58

--------------------------------------

3 Derby 30 28 58

4 Watford 30 26 53

5 Ipswich 30 19 53

6 Brentford 30 7 52

--------------------------------------

7 Wolves 30 -1 49

8 Norwich 30 18 48

my predicted table after tuesdays fixtures from the charlton thread, i got most points totals right. brentford watford derby and bournemuth results correctly predicted. oh and boro of course lol. i'm good me like :)

I genuinely can't figure out if you are being sarcastic.

Just saying...

Is it not the referee's job to assess the ground and deem it safe to use? He has every right to postpone the match if he deems the pitch unsafe. He could mention it in the match report as well. I'm not sure if Sunday League would be around if HASAWA applied to every football pitch or ground. 

My comment was intended with a large amount of tongue in cheek. It was just that Blackpool seem to enjoy the sueing route so why not.  :P

But yes could you imagine? Unfortunately I can only see it being a matter of time before it becomes the norm. In fact, wasn't a Boro youth taken to court and fined for a tackle that broke a Man Utd youth players leg resulting in medical retirement?