oneBoro Forum
cornishboroboy

Boro Vs Blackpool (Away) 2-1

I've gone for 4-0 Boro, Bamford first goalscorer 60/1.

But I'd happily take a scrappy 1-0 tonight.

I THINK we'll score 3 or 4,

I hope we show we can hang with the big boys and knock 6 or 7 past them though

I know Somerset Boro was hoping to do a predictions league from todays matches so keeping that in mind what would you have predicted for today.

Brucie bonus of a now rare DS 2 rep points award to the person who correctly predicts the final score and first Boro scorer and in the event of a tie the nearest to the time of the first "Boro" goal

5-0 Boro. Hattrick Bamford 1st goal in the 5th minute, 2nd goal in the 27th minute and 3rd goal in the 52nd minute. 

just because everyone seems to be going over-board here with high scoring predictions. A very similar team drawing with us at the riverside remember.

0-2 Boro

Bamford and Adomah for us

Our worst game of the season that was. Also their best according to some of their fans.

2-0 to the Boro with Kike and Leadbitter getting the goals . I will go for the first goal in the 24th minute

Blackpool aren't bad at home but all the recent furore over the owners will mean their crowd should be very subdued and a decent folloing from us should cheer us on to victory and the top 2

In the other game I fancy Bournemouth to win so that top spot will have to wait for a little while longe.r

would a draw in the other game be best for the boro?

I don't think so, I'd rather see one of the two teams win, although I'm not sure which one I actually want to win

I think either

We play a blinder and win by 4-5

Or

We really struggle to a draw or 1-0 win

I think either

We play a blinder and win by 4-5

Or

We really struggle to a draw or 1-0 win

at least you don't think we will lose, remember in previous seasons? the typical boro thoughts would always creep in in games like this