oneBoro Forum

Boro Vs Blackpool (Away) 2-1

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh-heh! We broke oneBoro again! You happy now, DS? :D:D:D

It was broke for most of the second half. Couldn't get twitch to work either so it was a pain following the game today. Happy with the points though. Potential banana skin avoided at the death.

Don't like that change

Aphex,

Can I say a big, genuine thank you for putting the Twitch up almost every game this season, it has made so much difference to the way I follow the Boro when I can't get there.

You're an absolute star!

Oh and we're top of the league! Get In!!!

No problem at all mate.

That was ridiculous tonight, I nearly had about 4 heart attacks

Well, we won and we're top, but bilimey, when you're reduced to watching the updates on BBC it's a pretty poor thing. No video, no audio and OneBoro went pear-shaped for the last 15 minutes of the match. If you need a better server, I think I have a 30 GB hard drive in the back of a cupboard somewhere (behind a dusty bottle of Tio Pepe).

Don't like that change

Aphex,

Can I say a big, genuine thank you for putting the Twitch up almost every game this season, it has made so much difference to the way I follow the Boro when I can't get there.

You're an absolute star!

Oh and we're top of the league! Get In!!!

No problem at all mate.

That was ridiculous tonight, I nearly had about 4 heart attacks

Found out it was my wifi acting up so I couldn't catch the second half on twitch. So very annoying with such a finish to the match. I very much appreciate your effort.

• Latest Posts

• This is hardly encouraging considering we are going to need two “Striker wise, we’ve probably been looking for 12 months – and we’re still no nearer getting one.”
    • I think there's a clause in his contract that states he's to blame for every goal we concede...even if he isn't playing. Apart from the ones that are obviously Bettinelli's fault. 😉  
    • Good point - probably the year after then. God its like discussing how much longer Warnock is going to go on for, isn't it? 😁   Fair point. A big part of longevity and how long you maintain your physical fitness, mental faculties etc. is down to how active you are and how you exercise the grey matter. She should probably start doing a couple of laps of Sandringham every morning, Captain Tom style. Followed by a leisurely afternoon of sudoku, then an intense evening session of Call of Duty. 😉    
    • Yeah it’s not the same scenario as your Aunty Doris that lived in sheltered accommodation in Redcar with just a portable tv a fan heater and a pile of Gardner’s World magazines for company, that pines for her recently departed husband, complains about the food and doesn’t get on with the rest of the residents, especially that Maureen who drinks Campari on Friday afternoons and insists on being a member of every club and committee going. 
    • I wonder how many goals will be Djed Spence's fault today, and those that aren't, still are 🤔😭