oneBoro Forum
cornishboroboy

Boro Vs Blackpool (Away) 2-1

HASAWA 1974 Section 4 states the employer (Blackpool) must make sure AFAIRP that their premises and equipment is safe for others.

Section 3 also states the employer (Blackpool) should ensure afairp that the health and safety of those not in their employment are not affected by their acts or ommisions.

Just saying...

With Ayala being out for a run of games it's very nice that Woody us back and looking fit. 90 mins yesterday is probably more than any of us could have hoped for. Ben, Ken, Woody and Kalas are all very good defenders. Ayala is a big loss though as he has been the best of the bunch. Would have loved to see Ayala running around with giroud in his pocket on Sunday.

HASAWA 1974 Section 4 states the employer (Blackpool) must make sure AFAIRP that their premises and equipment is safe for others.

Section 3 also states the employer (Blackpool) should ensure afairp that the health and safety of those not in their employment are not affected by their acts or ommisions.

Just saying...

Is it not the referee's job to assess the ground and deem it safe to use? He has every right to postpone the match if he deems the pitch unsafe. He could mention it in the match report as well. I'm not sure if Sunday League would be around if HASAWA applied to every football pitch or ground. 

1 Middlesbr 30 30 59

2 Bournemo 30 33 58

--------------------------------------

3 Derby 30 28 58

4 Watford 30 26 53

5 Ipswich 30 19 53

6 Brentford 30 7 52

--------------------------------------

7 Wolves 30 -1 49

8 Norwich 30 18 48

my predicted table after tuesdays fixtures from the charlton thread, i got most points totals right. brentford watford derby and bournemuth results correctly predicted. oh and boro of course lol. i'm good me like :)

I genuinely can't figure out if you are being sarcastic.

Pretty sure it is down to the ref on match by match basis like at the Ipswich game that was called off after 37 mins because 12 yards of the touchline was frosty and the poor lino was worried diddums :( :(

Has the burger queue altercation comment been deleted? I would like to know how that was responded to.

It has. I believe it was a case of mistaken identity. The matter has been dealt with via PM.

I thought AK said outright that he'd not use the pitch for excuses - it's unfortunate but we can't linger on a pitch - injuries happen...

A great view from the stands of Kike's winner:

Love the fans going crazy :D

Just saying...

Is it not the referee's job to assess the ground and deem it safe to use? He has every right to postpone the match if he deems the pitch unsafe. He could mention it in the match report as well. I'm not sure if Sunday League would be around if HASAWA applied to every football pitch or ground. 

My comment was intended with a large amount of tongue in cheek. It was just that Blackpool seem to enjoy the sueing route so why not.  :P

But yes could you imagine? Unfortunately I can only see it being a matter of time before it becomes the norm. In fact, wasn't a Boro youth taken to court and fined for a tackle that broke a Man Utd youth players leg resulting in medical retirement? 

A great view from the stands of Kike's winner:

Love the fans going crazy :D

The awkward moment I think the woman squealing is me haha.

love that ...cheeers  watched it over and over   .. didnt realise till that view how rubbish the marking of Tomlin was  ....but hey-ho  :D :D :D

• Latest Posts

• Agree with Sandy..  we are inconsistent but some of that is relative inexperience and hopefully that will decrease. Hopefully we can get a few more U23's out on loan to push them on a bit and fill the squad up for next year..  we have the makings of a good team and if we can get the final pieces of the jigsaw, then we will be there or thereabouts . Would also like to mention that discipline seems to have improved significantly, halfway through season and only one red card, which was rightly overturned and most of the yellows were for "proper" fouls rather than dissent or other daft stuff..  Sam will always be Sam but having watched Souness, Kennedy, Glover, Hammy, Boam and other nasty boys, he is very mild compared to them and I think all good teams have someone like him, so I think it should be acknowledged he is the best Egyptian we've had   
    • Think they are nailed on to stay up now that they have fewer injuries...  Ol Gravel Voice might be a walking sphincter but he gets the best out of his players (except against City). wouldn't be surprised if current bottom 3 went down, but if anyone else gets dragged in, most likely Brighton or Barcodes
    • Burnley have 19 points from just 10 scored goals. That’s some achievement. 10 more goals and they’ll probably avoid relegation. 
    • Good opening post I hope to see your thread again for Rotherham 🙂 1:Team and formation?  Exactly same side as he started at Nottingham Forrest as believe its best side we have baring Fletcher.  2: Is it good to change a winning team?  Nope it isn't unless player is really knackered  3: Will Morsy get another yellow card for just being Morsy?  Yeah he will  4: Can Britt follow up on an above par performance?  I think/hope as his contract is up we may see the best of Britt as he sure will wanna try earn biggest deal he can in the summer and we are his stage for showtime  5: Is Saville finally going to be what we bought him for.. A goal contributer? 4 goals and 4 assists so far... With Morsey it enables him to burst in the box with great effect so defiently be more of a goal scoring contribution from him  6: Iron Maiden or Def Leppard?  Iron Maiden 7: Our last handful of games this season are easy on paper .. If we keep within reach of the play off spots .. Can we push for it in the last 8-10 games? Yeah it's just our strength in depth see at LB dropping from Bola to Coulson is downgrade then at RB Dijksteel provides defensive steal remove him for Spence we are a lot worse defensively. Then in Midfield losing someone so Wing is required is downgrade. The reason Norwich are where they are is due to having two quality players in every position really.  8: Who is this mystery signing (winger who can play as a striker)?  It has got to be Grosicki don't think any other fit the words Warnock said.
    • Classic Dani 🤦‍♂️