oneBoro Forum

Boro Vs Arsenal (A) (FA Cup) 0-2

I wonder if Muzzy might get in the squad

I would of thought he might need about 5 games before getting on the bench but I think hes only played once in about a month of being available... Probably due to not wanting to risk him on some piches.. Ie rock hard ones.

Yeah thats why I was thinking this could be a good game to put him on the bench and give him 10 or 15 minutes on what is a very good pitch

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

I wonder if Muzzy might get in the squad

I would of thought he might need about 5 games before getting on the bench but I think hes only played once in about a month of being available... Probably due to not wanting to risk him on some piches.. Ie rock hard ones.

Yeah thats why I was thinking this could be a good game to put him on the bench and give him 10 or 15 minutes on what is a very good pitch

It would be a pleasant surprise if he got 10 minutes :)

Why would Kalas not be allowed to play. The only reason i can think of is that Chelsea wouldn't want him cup tied but that don't effect them now does it??

I presume as he joined when they were still in the cup that they didn't agree to let us use him in cup games?

The team I'd like to see us put out

Mejias, Kalas, Woody/Omeruo, Gibson, Friend, Leadbitter, Clayton, Adomah, Tomlin, Bamford, Vossen.

We could see another massive performance from Tomlin!

Kalas can't play due to the terms of his loan

Oh bugger Fredericks will have to do. We're spoilt for choice :P

I have a feeling we will play Whitehead at right back. More defensive minded than fredricks and he did a good job against city. In fact i think we will make one change from the city game and that will be omeruo in for Ayala.

Once again, for anyone exiled in Australia the game is being televised live on ESPN then replayed in full at a more reasonable hour.

I'm not looking forward to a day at work after a 3am start, but bring it on!

***nal 3 - 1 Middlesbrough, I hope i'm wrong but i'm not expecting to get anything.

Once again,  for anyone exiled in Australia the game is being televised live on ESPN then replayed in full at a more reasonable hour.

***nal 3 - 1 Middlesbrough,  I hope i'm wrong but i'm not expecting to get anything.

You should live Qld, it's on an hour earlier there :D

Once again,  for anyone exiled in Australia the game is being televised live on ESPN then replayed in full at a more reasonable hour.

***nal 3 - 1 Middlesbrough,  I hope i'm wrong but i'm not expecting to get anything.

You should live Qld, it's on an hour earlier there :D

I think i would prefer Qld, my plan for the night.... Go to bed at 9, sleep till 3, watch the game, back to bed till 730 and then off to work.  Its going to be a rough Monday thats for sure.

***nal 1 - 2 Middlesbrough

Vossen and Tomlin to score....