oneBoro Forum

Boro Vs Arsenal (A) (FA Cup) 0-2

Maybe i just picked up on the occasions when he had me tense. Some poor touches in our own box when he could have done better. He may have made some good blocks, but he was taken for a bit of a ride by ***nal

I think part of it is that he has been a bit dodgy lately.  To be fair they were all taken for a bit of a ride by ***nal.  I'd feared before the game that the way they move the ball around would be too difficult for us to contain as we did against Man City and unfortunately that's how it played out.  What I'd hoped was to see more of us as an attacking/counter attacking side and we just didn't get that part of our game going.

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Happy for tomas Mejias another solid performance which will do him the world of good, other than that not a lot to say. Just disappointed that we conceded to preventable goals :(

Happy for tomas Mejias another solid performance which will do him the world of good, other than that not a lot to say. Just disappointed that we conceded to preventable goals :(

Definitely. I think we can all breath easy knowing that if Dimi does get a knock we do have another very able keeper :)

Definitely. I think we can all breath easy knowing that if Dimi does get a knock we do have another very able keeper :)

Yes you can see he's definitely been working hard on his weaknesses looked very comfortable and pulled off some magnificent saves

Sorry my opinion isn't good enough for you Trapper, I'll tell you what I'm going to stop posting now and de register from the forum all together, you can now have all the say you like, waste of my time...

Just ignore him, he doesn't seem to accept any kind of criticism of Boro for some reason.

Probably because he believes in some crappy magic lamp...

:D

Mejias is a shot-stopper [and pulled off some good saves today], but Dimi commands his area and collects crosses, which the Spanish keeper is incapable of doing [well]

Sorry my opinion isn't good enough for you Trapper, I'll tell you what I'm going to stop posting now and de register from the forum all together, you can now have all the say you like, waste of my time...

Just ignore him, he doesn't seem to accept any kind of criticism of Boro for some reason.

It was fair comment imo, if he wants to spit his dummy out it's got nothing to do with you.

You post the same basic crap to anyone that has a criticism to make.  You were one of those having a go at Naughty Boy a few weeks ago on the Reading match day thread as well when you told him do one and go to another forum.  You did it to me the other day and you've done it to other people before that as well.  I know I'm not the only one that's noticed it.

Yep.. That`s right that person told me to do one.. Whoever the person is has a problem with any sort of criticism of the Boro... A very sad person he or she is.

Mejias is a shot-stopper [and pulled off some good saves today], but Dimi commands his area and collects crosses, which the Spanish keeper is incapable of doing [well]

Except I'm not convinced by that anymore.

There was 3 or 4 times today when the ball came into the box and you could HEAR HIS CALL through the tv. 

I would generally agree but Mejias won everything today. There was one moment he claimed in a very crowded area something 3 months ago you would not have associated with him.

I'll be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed. We were poor today and could easily have lost by 4-5-6. ***nal were superb on the attack and we just couldn't deal with their passing and moving (I'll give you that CT). When we had the ball we were slow and had no imagination which left tomlin, kike and bamford without a chance.

By the powers of the footballing gods we were sent home with our honor intact and we can now look forward to staging a promotion assault. The lads must be buzzing to make things right against Birmingham and Leeds when we are on the Telly again.

Onwards and upwards.