Boro Vs Arsenal (A) (FA Cup) 0-2

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

I'm watching this on bt sport and I have to say ***nal are horrifyingly fast with the ball, Sanchez looks super impressive, really does show a big gap in technical ability between the top sides, especially when playing at their best... Does worry me if we get promoted, we look great in the championship and barely average in a game like this.

I'm watching this on bt sport and I have to say ***nal are horrifyingly fast with the ball, Sanchez looks super impressive, really does show a big gap in technical ability between the top sides, especially when playing at their best... Does worry me if we get promoted, we look great in the championship and barely average in a game like this.

Stop this. There's not many teams would live with their performance, played brilliantly.

If I had to pick a single flaw with our team today it would be our decision making. Granted ***nal are making it look easy but we really have made some poor decisions. In our passing, our set piece play.

I agree with the comments on Meijas, he has been brave when needed to be, made a couple of quality saves. Could have done better on their second goal, but he has also taken command of the box today, I've seen our players duck because they heard a big shout of my ball and he has taken it comfortably from there.

Still 6 mins to play, can we get something in these last few moments?

Stop this. There's not many teams would live with their performance, played brilliantly.

Agreed I think some of the top clubs in the premier league would struggle to cope with ***nal today.  They have played very well and also had luck on their side, every deflection has gone their way as well.

Another fantastic save from Meijas