Boro Vs Arsenal (A) (FA Cup) 0-2

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Fredericks was comfortably our best player, we are a much much better side with Vossen in it. I thought Clayton struggled with his passing a bit today, nevermind, Aitor made changes early in the 2nd half with Brum in mind so we move on.

Sorry my opinion isn't good enough for you Trapper, I'll tell you what I'm going to stop posting now and de register from the forum all together, you can now have all the say you like, waste of my time...

Just ignore him, he doesn't seem to accept any kind of criticism of Boro for some reason.

Probably because he believes in some crappy magic lamp...

In a way this was a good result, an ***nal side on a really good day vs a boro side on a bad one and the latter comes out only losing by two.

I think being disappointed with the lads today is a sign that there are good standards at the club now.

Lets not get too silly with personal attacks just because we lost, we did not perform today and were a poor shadow of what we know we can do, but recent performances perhaps suggested we would come a cropper

I'm glad we managed to limit it to two goals, I think that gives the coaching staff a foundation to say "we were beaten by top class goals, we could have done better." without being too down on the lads and making them lose confidence.

The other good thing was the lads didn't lose their heads and collect a ton of bookings or a sending off, it's very easy in games where you are being outplayed to lash out or make silly tackles. The only one I saw was Fredericks but I think that was more youthful exuberance rather than frustration and malice.

Today was a showing that there is still a long way for us to go, and a lot more hard work needed from everyone at the club to continue our current seasons successes.

Oh well, focus on the league. Other than a mad 2 minute spell, mejias did really well. Big ken was terrible, seemed like mistake after mistake. At least we can bring kalas back in next time. Lets beat birmingham!

What? His passing was *** poor but defensively KO was probably our best player out there!

Sorry my opinion isn't good enough for you Trapper, I'll tell you what I'm going to stop posting now and de register from the forum all together, you can now have all the say you like, waste of my time...

Just ignore him, he doesn't seem to accept any kind of criticism of Boro for some reason.

It was fair comment imo, if he wants to spit his dummy out it's got nothing to do with you.

You post the same basic crap to anyone that has a criticism to make.  You were one of those having a go at Naughty Boy a few weeks ago on the Reading match day thread as well when you told him do one and go to another forum.  You did it to me the other day and you've done it to other people before that as well.  I know I'm not the only one that's noticed it.

Was always going to be a tough one but I would have loved us to have more of a go in the first half and most of the second. I thought Adomah looked a million miles away form the player he was last season, very very poor today. Omerou had a touch of the Andre Bikeys about him but was solid enough, passing needs work mind. Adam Clayton had his worst game in a Boro shirt. Negatives aside we held our own for the most part and certainly didn't disgrace ourselves.

Much more important game on Wednesday, need to bounce back quickly. UTB

They were much, much better than us. Fair play to them. We looked harmless going foward. We suffered from poor passing and that was a result of ***nal's high pressure. Outclassed in every aspect, plain and simple. Cazorla was just superb.