oneBoro Forum

Boro Vs Arsenal (A) (FA Cup) 0-2

------------------Mejias-------------------

Freddy------Ken------Gibson----Friend

---------Clayton------Leadbitter--------

Bamford-------Tomlin----------Adomah

-----------------Vossen------------------

Not a bad shout but I do like Kike and think he would be perfect leading the line. I have gone for the following that will be narrower but effective. 

------------------Mejias-------------------

Freddy------Ken------Gibson----Friend

---------Clayton------Leadbitter--------

Bamford-------Vossen------------Tomlin

-----------------Kike------------------

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

***ne Wenger is poised to hand new signing Gabriel his debut in CB. He will obviously be feeling a bit anxious making a debut in a must win FA Cup game. That is something we have to exploit. Rough him up a bit and have Tomlin show him a few tricks.

Some very flattering things being posted on the ***nal forums:

...But in the meantime you have to respect what Karanka is doing there, if he's doing this well in his first real managerial job then Middlesbrough could've unearthed a monster here. As far as I'm concerned we're effectively playing a top 10 team in next season's Premier League. Very dangerous and I do think we have everything to lose in this one.

Beaten Man City away, ran Liverpool close at Anfield don't forget. This is no normal Champo team.

Reading that scout report seems like they have done their research...

Or not...

Aitor Karanka’s side knocked Liverpool out of the Capital One Cup on penalties before beating City 2-0 in the FA Cup fourth round at Etihad Stadium in January.

http://www.***nal.com/news/news-archive/20150213/wenger-boro-are-not-a-surprise-now

Some very flattering things being posted on the ***nal forums:

...But in the meantime you have to respect what Karanka is doing there, if he's doing this well in his first real managerial job then Middlesbrough could've unearthed a monster here. As far as I'm concerned we're effectively playing a top 10 team in next season's Premier League. Very dangerous and I do think we have everything to lose in this one.

Beaten Man City away, ran Liverpool close at Anfield don't forget. This is no normal Champo team.

I got all giddy when I read that top 10 quote...........Lets hope eh :)

Couple more comments from the ***nalers:

I reckon we'll play a strong enough team, I'd say this Middlesborough team are the best team in the championship at the moment (ok I know some will be saying "well duh they're top" but that league is ridiculously unpredictable). Much better than Ipswich or Derby for me, I think they'd hold their own in the premier league next season if they made it. Tough defence and some good young talent in terms of their attacking potential. No messing about here, take it as seriously as any other premier league game against a "hard to beat" side.

Karanka's a massive, massive ****. I'd place security between him and the 4th official.

Yeah absolute tool, everyone loves him in England but can't stand him myself.

Have I missed something?!

I reckon we'll play a strong enough team, I'd say this Middlesborough team are the best team in the championship at the moment (ok I know some will be saying "well duh they're top" but that league is ridiculously unpredictable). Much better than Ipswich or Derby for me, I think they'd hold their own in the premier league next season if they made it. Tough defence and some good young talent in terms of their attacking potential. No messing about here, take it as seriously as any other premier league game against a "hard to beat" side.

Karanka's a massive, massive ****. I'd place security between him and the 4th official.

AK is JM mate, There ***nal fans who are idiots.... That`s all there is to it.

I rarely bet on boro matches but did bet on the boro win against city so going to risk it again from my winnings.

2-1 to boro @ 18/1

and Friend to score any time @ 20-1

I know friends a long shot, but when ayala doesn't play friend has been the "running target" in the middle for corners and that's how he scored recently. I think our best chances (leadbitter permitting) is coming from corners/set pieces :)

It's cause the papers "darn sarf" made a big thing about Mourinho's mate nearly killing (pushing) the 4th official (who was laughing with Bowyer) after the Blackburn equaliser.

Its nice to read some of the optimistic posts on here BUT

Really not looking forward to this at all i'm afraid, down to earth with a "HUGE" reality bump (Ipswitch "Man vs Boy confrontation" revisited i fear)

The last team on earth we need to play (way too fast of thought, movement, creativity and supreme fitness)  :(

I'm not even going to point out the obvious North v London (official dodgy decisions) OOPS

Badger in Asia