oneBoro Forum

Boro Vs Arsenal (A) (FA Cup) 0-2

Its nice to read some of the optimistic posts on here BUT

Really not looking forward to this at all i'm afraid, down to earth with a "HUGE" reality bump (Ipswitch "Man vs Boy confrontation" revisited i fear)

The last team on earth we need to play (way too fast of thought, movement, creativity and supreme fitness)  :(

I'm not even going to point out the obvious North v London (official dodgy decisions) OOPS

Badger in Asia

Why do people insist on mentioning "North v London" and more commonly North v South. I am a huge Boro fan just like all of you but I am also a southerner and don't believe there is anything in it at all.

Really looking forward to the game, I think if ***nal are on their game they will win comfortably... but if we can get to half time with the game even and not defend too deeply, we have every chance. Whatever the outcome, please no red cards/injuries please.

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

The FA cup may be just a distraction for some but it is a money earner and a potential moneyspinner for clubs like ours reaching the latter stages.. Are we that well off that we can disregard the extra finance it provides. Of course not. This is the kind of game that will enhance both individual and club reputations and instill confidence in a squad. So much so that some players will be extremely disappointed not to be selected. Stop being so negative and enjoy the ride.

I think Karanka (under instructions from St Steve)will set up his team and tactics for a goal less draw.

The FA cup may be just a distraction for some but it is a money earner and a potential moneyspinner for clubs like ours reaching the latter stages.. Are we that well off that we can disregard the extra finance it provides. Of course not. This is the kind of game that will enhance both individual and club reputations and instill confidence in a squad. So much so that some players will be extremely disappointed not to be selected. Stop being so negative and enjoy the ride.

I think Karanka (under instructions from St Steve)will set up his team and tactics for a goal less draw.

The FA cup may be just a distraction for some but it is a money earner and a potential moneyspinner for clubs like ours reaching the latter stages.. Are we that well off that we can disregard the extra finance it provides. Of course not.  This is the kind of game that will enhance both individual and club reputations and instill confidence in a squad. So much so that some players will be extremely disappointed not to be selected. Stop being so negative and enjoy the ride.

Yeah :D  just like we did in 1975 v Birmingham