Boro Vs Arsenal (A) (FA Cup) 0-2

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Its either going to be 3-0,2-1,1-2 or 0-2. I'm going 1-2. As much as I want to win and how great it will be I honestly don't care if we lose.

Mejias

Fredericks Omeruo Gibson Friend

Clayton Leadbitter

Bamford Tomlin Adomah

Vossen

Vossen and Bamford to get the goals. Hope everyone going has a great time regardless of the result.

At work until 4 so should help take my mind off it. There's no shame in going out to ***nal but if we win I'll be overjoyed. I'd love to see us get all the way to Wembley even though it means extra games in the promotion run in.

No injury's.

No red cards

No replay

UTB.

I was going to post the same thing.  

Along with that lets hope for a good performance regardless of the result.  It's a shot to nothing for us, a couple of results went our way yesterday so that should have put them in a reasonably good mood and now we get to have a crack at another Champions League side.  I think ***nal will be tougher opponents for us than Man City as I believe that their style of play could be harder for us to contain.  However, they aren't the strongest side defensively so when we get chances to attack we need to really go at them.  It'll be interesting to see who we go for at the back and whether Kike will have the role as supersub again.  I'm thinking we'll go in similar to Man City with Adomah on the left and Bamford on the right but it wouldn't surprise me if Karanka changes that a bit based on something he might have seen with ***nal.