oneBoro Forum

HELP! contacting the club

Hi guys,

Although im a scotsman and come from edinburgh i have been brought up a boro fan throught my dad. He tought me all i know about the boro and have been down many times to watch the famous boro play. Been there for the european night too. Its always been fantastic when we come down win, lose or draw. But unfortunately my old man has been diagnosed with leukemia. Now he is on a new path in his life and as he fights this tough battle i thought it might be a good idea to try and contact the club to ask them if they could send a letter of supposrt for him. Im sure he would find this really touching and would give him a little bit more fire in his belly to get through it.

If anyone could help by sending me an email to the right person to talk too that would be fantastic!

Cheers

Gareth

Hi guys,

Although im a scotsman and come from edinburgh i have been brought up a boro fan throught my dad. He tought me all i know about the boro and have been down many times to watch the famous boro play. Been there for the european night too. Its always been fantastic when we come down win, lose or draw. But unfortunately my old man has been diagnosed with leukemia. Now he is on a new path in his life and as he fights this tough battle i thought it might be a good idea to try and contact the club to ask them if they could send a letter of supposrt for him. Im sure he would find this really touching and would give him a little bit more fire in his belly to get through it.

If anyone could help by sending me an email to the right person to talk too that would be fantastic!

Cheers

Gareth

I'm sure DS with his good relationship with the club should at least be able to put you in touch with someone.

Hi guys,

Cheers

Gareth

Hi Gareth,

I can't help with an email address for the club unfortunately but please pass on my best wishes, as a fellow Boro supporter, to your Dad.  He's part of a much wider virtual Boro family so tell him he's got a lot of people rooting for him.

UTB

Hi guys,

Cheers

Gareth

I'm sure DS with his good relationship with the club should at least be able to put you in touch with someone.

Cheers Will, who is DS?

Hey Gareth.

Really hope your dad battles through this. I for one are rooting for him.

I also can't help with a email address, but have you thought about getting hold of the Middlesbrough FC Twitter account (@Boro). They may point you in the right direction

Good luck.

Hi guys,

Cheers

Gareth

Hi Gareth,

I can't help with an email address for the club unfortunately but please pass on my best wishes, as a fellow Boro supporter, to your Dad.  He's part of a much wider virtual Boro family so tell him he's got a lot of people rooting for him.

UTB

Cheers mate that is really nice of you!

Hi guys,

Cheers

Gareth

Cheers Will, who is DS?

Downsouth, I'm sure he'll see this when he's next on.

Hi guys,

Cheers

Gareth

Hi Gareth,

UTB

Cheers mate that is really nice of you!

Thanks to you all for your kind gestres. You guys make me proud to be a boro fan!

I sent an emil to the enqiuries and got an email back from HR they said they will send him a letter of support. I am really appriciative of the reply as i wanst really expection anything as no doubt they arebusypeople. Big up the club for this. A true family club.

I will let you all know how it goes when he gets the letter