• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting team... Is it just me or does it feel like we've not seen Nsue as an attacking force for a while, what with the ACON and playing fullback. Reckon he will be on the left side tonight.

A huge opportunity tonight to go 3 points clear, would be over the moon if we took it!

Still think 1-1 will be the score however.

Once again Pyro has the correct score, that is 2 games in a row now with the correct score #predictinggenius

It's almost as much a test of resolve and resilience as it is a test of ability.

Well tonight was just that and I'd say we showed that we have a bit of both.  

Pleased with a point all things considered. It is just so damn annoying that we always wait until the second half before we really get going. Why can't the team play like that from the first minute. Is it some kind of fetish a***st the players that they love a good Karanka half time bashing.

Well I've been out all night at a open university tutorial and I come home to madness. WTH has been going on tonight lol?! Dimi sent off, a goal down and then Bamford does the business and gets us a massive draw. Boro really need to stop giving me heart attacks and I wasn't even watching/listening to this one!

Pleased with a point all things considered. It is just so damn annoying that we always wait until the second half before we really get going. Why can't the team play like that from the first minute. Is it some kind of fetish a***st the players that they love a good Karanka half time bashing.

Theyre gluttons for punishment ;)

On another note, i hope karanka reports that coote just for being a tit