oneBoro Forum

Boro V Birmingham City (A) 1-1

Great team, great result, crap ref, what whats really getting my goat is maddo, I've realised the thing that annoys me most about this, he always just says, I said this and I said that, he makes one statement and repeats it for the 2 hour show until he's annoyed the crap outta me

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Great team, great result, crap ref, what whats really getting my goat is maddo, I've realised the thing that annoys me most about this, he always just says, I said this and I said that, he makes one statement and repeats it for the 2 hour show until he's annoyed the crap outta me

I have knack for blocking everything out until theres shouting or some kinda ruckus

Dimi will miss 1 game

I thought a straight red is a 3 game ban but like I said the Derby player only missed one game... What's the ruling's.

Only violent conduct is a 3 match ban if I remember correctly.

Dimi will miss 1 game

I thought a straight red is a 3 game ban but like I said the Derby player only missed one game... What's the ruling's.

I think it's an automatic 1 game ban but if it's deemed violent conduct a further two matches can be added afterwards by the disciplinary committee. By the sound of it today, it'll be just the one.