oneBoro Forum
SpiritOfTeesside

Boro V Birmingham City (A) 1-1

I'd be pretty surprised if Kalas didn't start. He was solid at Blackpool and would back him against Zigic over Ken.

That will be fun to watch then as Zigic no longer plays for Birmingham :D

They resigned him in December

Actually not worried at all because no-one who has come into the team has let us down in any way shape or form, we have seen some great stuff from Deano and I was very impressed with how well Husband played and we all seem to have a high regard for Kalas

Rowett also said in a press conference that Zigic is likely to start, as is Gray.

Ledesma, Wildschut and Carayol all played for the U21s this afternoon. So they might be on standby for the bench tomorrow, but unlikely they'll be in the 18.

The midfield clearly needs rotating as Clayton and leadbitter both look in need of rests. Possibly leadbitter and forshaw Wednesday night and then Clayton and forshaw against leeds?

Reach should come back on the left and if Nsue is ready again after African cup of nations I would be tempted to play him on the right.

Give bamford a break, he's probably played the most minutes recently bar adomah out of all of our attacking players and he's only 21.

Kike

Reach. Tomlin. Nsue

Leadbitter. Forshaw

Friend. Gibson. Omeruo. Fredericks

Dimi

-----------------Dimi

Fredericks Kalas Gibson Friend

------- Leadbitter - Forshaw---

--Nsue ------ Vossen----- Reach

----------------Bamford

Guest Changing Times

Bamford didn't play against Blackpool remember and he only had about 50 mins against ***nal.

Bamford and tomlin will start i reckon, along with reach and vossen. Bam and tomlin were taken off after 50mins so should be fresh. Leadbitter and forshaw in the centre.

Bamford and tomlin will start i reckon, along with reach and vossen. Bam and tomlin were taken off after 50mins so should be fresh. Leadbitter and forshaw in the centre.

Think you're spot on. Bam and tomlin have only played 50 mins since last weekend while Kike has had two full games. Think kike will definately be on the bench.

Want this one out of the way to be honest. Something about Birmingham makes me feel uneasy. Would love to banish the ***nal memory with a comfortable win, but would take a repeat of Blackpool without question.

Ledesma, wildschut and Muzzy all played 90 mins for the u21s today who beat blackpool 7-1. Muzzy scored one and Ledesma bagged a hat trick. Don't think any of the three will be in the squad tomorrow.

Ledesma, Wildschut and Carayol all played for the U21s this afternoon. So they might be on standby for the bench tomorrow, but unlikely they'll be in the 18.

Muzzy played the full 90 so I would have thought it'll be sat at the earliest for him

Muzzy played the full 90 so I would have thought it'll be sat at the earliest for him

I would of thought Carayol would need at least a few more games before getting in the team... Today was only hes second game since hes injury.. The other game he played was 3 weeks ago.... No need to rush him back.