• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

It's 3-2 now with Derby dominating..

We need to take full advantage tomorrow if Derby do drop points tonight..

Massive few weeks - this is where 1 of the two auto spots will be decided if two teams drop 4 or more points

I think a bigger motivation would be the Karanka glare after that first half performance at ***nal lol! The lads will wanna show the boss they're sorry. :D

I'm sure AK will send them out tomorrow night with rockets up there backsides :D

Perfect opportunity to get a bit of daylight between us and derby and Bournemouth... Que boro having an off day and losing 3-0.

Interesting game this one, I wouldn't be suicidal with a draw but these are the games we SHOULD be winning if we're serious about getting one of the auto places. C'mon boro!!!!

Definitely made more interesting by the derby slip up, this game.

Brum is a game we should win. They have won in about 7 games and we won 7 in a row before ***nal. Solid 3-0 boro. With kike getting two and reach with the other.

we go 3 points clear if we win tomorrow, not much motivaton needed from the manager then.

we are staying in london while preparing for the game. what fantastic perpetration, it really does pay to have good friends in high places. AK is brilliant, the lads will still be sick after losing so convincingly to ***nal and wont come back from the trip with nothing. brum might be on the wrong end of a good boro performance, hopfully equating to 3 points. i'll go 3-0 boro, hopfully another screamer like the one the duke got a few years ago in that 3-0 win. utb.

So pleased Rotherham played so well tonight - although the late comeback was frustrating!

Really interested to see who AK plays tomorrow & on Saturday and how he balances rotation with keeping a strong team. Bamford should be in the team after being rested midgame and the same for Tomlin. Would love to see Carayol back, but think this is too soon. A worry about Zigic possibly being recalled... think he is due a goal for them.

This will be a tricky game for us, I still think for all our good play we lack firepower - compared to the far more free scoring Bournemouth & Derby and when was our last strong first half performance? We got across the line against Blackpool but I think we will not here... 1-1. Really hope I'm wrong!!! UTB.