• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Away to a team who have turned it around recently at a bogey ground a point is a good point all day long. However I would be disappointed if that's all we get and I feel that is a measure of where we are as a club right now.

They had a resurgence under a new manager like a lot of teams do.. But then there last 5 fixtures they have drew 4 and the last game they got beat at home to an abysmal Millwall team.... I just think they are one of the worst teams left we have to play and we need to beat teams like them from now to the end of the season because we have much better teams to play.

Oh I agree we need to be beating teams like this, and i didn't realise they hadn't won in 5 and losing to Millwall is just so poor especially at home, but they'll want to prove a point after that and at the end of the day it is still an away game in the championship and they aren't easy regardless. And I hate us going to St. Andrews.

For anyone who was wondering the same thing theirs tickets avaible on the turnstile tonight its cash only and according to the guy i rang if you turn up should get one shouldn't be any chance of missing out very unlikely to sell them all out.

Are you lot sure you are 'Boro fans?? Where's the doom ***ering, the fear, the pessimism :) Have they put something in the Tees.

I am nervy as about tonight, and i know we are much the better side but it's Boro for crying out loud

Myself, JamesP and Weasel are at this one. That's 3 away games on the bounce in 8 days, not sure how much more of this abuse my poor car can physically take.

Im in Bath on a training course and have been very tempted to go to this one. But the train times back dont work in my favour. Any chance it could be streamed?

Myself, JamesP and Weasel are at this one. That's 3 away games on the bounce in 8 days, not sure how much more of this abuse my poor car can physically take.

Im in Bath on a training course and have been very tempted to go to this one. But the train times back dont work in my favour. Any chance it could be streamed?

A training course in the bath?!?! Are you doing offshore survival training??? :)

Are you lot sure you are 'Boro fans?? Where's the doom ***ering, the fear, the pessimism :)  Have they put something in the Tees.

I am nervy as about tonight, and i know we are much the better side but it's Boro for crying out loud

We have all being karanka-ified joined the new revolution, dark pessimism days are over time to look to the future not dwell on the past look at blackpool once our bogey team now beat them in the last 2 away games. UTB good win tonight go 3 points clear n lets celebrate tonight.

I said a couple of days that I'd happily take four points from the next two games and I stick with that. Birmingham haven't won in a few games but if you look they've lost only a couple of games in the past two months or so. However, anything less than four points and we've let ourselves down.

This to me is one of those games that people talk about on promotion runs. They are reasonably tough opposition although obviously not a***st the best in the division. We're away from home. It's coming in the middle of a sequence of quite a few games in a short space of time with lots of midweek games. It's almost as much a test of resolve and resilience as it is a test of ability.