oneBoro Forum

Boro V Birmingham City (A) 1-1

Potentially up against 12 men tonight... The ref is David Coote, He was the 4th official who AK pushed when we played Blackburn at home..

Hmm interesting.  I feel a bit uncomfortable with that.

I think we might need to have this game won early tonight because I have a dodgy feeling about this ref.

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Making the relatively short journey up and left from Northampton tonight! I hope I'm wrong but this has the feel of the Blackpool game again!

We won that one so that will do for me!

Hello and welcome to Chip Barringtons "Conundrum of the week".... would you rather draw tonight and draw with Leeds, or win tonight but get 4-0'd by Leeds?

Zigic has given us problems in the past and I would feel more comfortable if Ayala was fit. Sure AK will get it right whether Zigic plays or not and we should get a draw at a minimum.

Those options would be preferable but not conundrumable. Im hoping for a professional 3 points tonight then a demolition of Leeds

Would you rather beat Birmingham and beat Leeds but be kind to Leeds and not batter them senseless, taking pity on them and being the good guys or would you rather beat Birmingham and then crush Leeds making all their fans cry and generally being heartless merciless footballing killers thus being the bad guys.

Good or bad, the choice is yours....

The players should be massively focussed on this game as they have had a very unusual, in a good way, build up to the game tonight, after stopping down London for several days at Chelsea's training ground. It's almost as if it was the build up to a cup final. Hopefully the players can react positively to it tonight.

I think it will be 1-1 with Bamford getting a late equaliser. Hope it's a comfortable win though, I think that will be very unlikely as Birmingham don't concede many goals at home under Rowett.