oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Leeds (H) 0-1

I think I would go with a spell on the bench for gibbo , because he has played just about every minute recently Including tough games against ***nal and City which may have resulted in a few mistakes against Blackpool and Birmingham although I think he did start sub v blackpool

. I'd like maybe Kalas at Cb unless he is injured.

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bournemouth play Brentford and Watford play Norwich on Saturday, so the importance of 3 points increases knowing we can put even more distance between us and other challengers guaranteed to drop points.

Ok so I have got the last two results spot on (100% record!), so I will continue here!

Leeds have picked up of late and have turned in some good results to move themselves away from danger. For us this is a must win game, for them it is a derby and a chance to derail our promotion hopes. 3 points are absolutely essential here, given the other games being played on Saturday, the fact we are at home and playing a 'lower' team... a win would be HUGE to take us 4 points clear for a couple of hours!!!

That said... I still feel we are only turning it on second half & aside from Bamford, lacking that edge upfront....

1-1 - sincerely want to be wrong here!

Hit them earr and take the preioff

What he said... :-/

huge typo malfunction

Meant to say 'HIT THEM HARD AND TAKE THE PRESSURE OFF'.

Original probably sounded better, ha-ha!

i conccru htta snouds leik an panl m8y boi!

Later on today DS when I can get access to the Leeds forum to post some of their views and also when there's significantly more caffeine in my bloodstream!

Leeds one of only a few teams that can do the double over us and I agree with most comments relating to Boro lifting up the intensity of the game in order to try and achieve a lead before half time, so our usual second half performances need to start from the off.

Going to be a gritty and maybe slightly unpleasant to the eye type of game and I feel we owe them for the goal that never was given.

We sit on top of the league on our own merits now, everyone else from this period onwards has to match or better our performances to keep in touch and overtake us.

Playing early then the later games those teams will know what they need to do to keep up so and as already has been said my seldom used phrase is completely applicable to this game and therefore is THE MOST IMPORTANT GAME OF THE SEASON.........so far!!! (hope no-one gets sick of this btw)

Big crowd, National attention, perfect opportunity for Boro to show that they mean business!

Was correct in my Brum prediction and I believe we will keep a clean sheet and score at least 2 goals

Later on today DS when I can get access to the Leeds forum to post some of their views and also when there's significantly more caffeine in my bloodstream!

Great stuff but I would, so all members have the benefit of reading everything, do a repeat of the o/p within the continuing pages :)

I'm thinking 1-1 like various others too. Fatigue just catching up with us.

3 out of the next 4 games are at home though, so some travel respite at least

If we can boss a win I think we'll be flying as the fixture list is even for all from here on in.