oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Leeds (H) 0-1

If anyone's in the Block62 area of the South Stand we'd appreciate it if you could get to your seats a couple of minutes earlier then normal in order to help out with the display/tifo.

Can't wait for this one. Huge game.

It's as clear as day which areas Tomas needed to improve in and I'd imagine the club staff have been working on this for months now. The lad needs our full support, a few early catches and he'll be full of confidence.

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If anyone's in the Block62 area of the South Stand we'd appreciate it if you could get to your seats a couple of minutes earlier then normal in order to help out with the display/tifo.

I am :)

what's the display?

Lately, particularly without Ayala due to suspension and injury, we haven't look anywhere near as solid defensively, especially with us now having defenders making individual errors. Nothing terrible as we're still doing ok defensively but just not to the exceptionally high standards that were set prior to that. Add to that we will now be without Dimi, due to be replaced by the unpredictable Meijas, there are plenty of reasons to be concerned about us defensively. I hope Meijas can come in and show that he has improved from the shocking performances that he put in at the start of the season.

I think we're fairly fortunate that our form has been brilliant over that period. Going into the last end of the season I think we need to find a bit more, either defensively or scoring goals, in order to be able to be able to match the likes of Derby and Bournemouth, should they regain their mid-season form. Otherwise we might get left behind.

Meijas has undoubtedly improved in the last couple of games but i simply cannot agree that he has ironed out all the issues he had before. In the leeds game his mistake of pushing the ball back into the box cost us a point.

In both the ***nal and city games he did this on multiple occasions without the opposition capitalising on it. Just because they didn't get on the end of the ball doesnt mean its an issue thats been solved. Because it hasnt. Im still worried

Great opening thread MMC, let's hope it's the first of many from the Walrus' mouth.

You don't know how long it took me to type with these tusks. Becoming a walrus was a very bad move. I miss my arms.

I am sure others share this but my only concern is that we do not take full advantage of the situation presented to us to ensure that come Saturday evening we are still sitting top of the table and with another game out of the way.

Would hate a draw and then to find ourselves possibly sitting in 3 rd spot one point behind the leaders.