• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I may get stick for this but Adam Reach was unbelievably bad and has been for a number of weeks now. Time for Wildschut to be given a chance and we desperately need Carayol back ASAP as our current wingers are making no contributions whatsoever

I like Reach but one thing he needs to improve on is running with the ball because he has poor control when running with it... I totally agree surly its time to give Wildschut a chance.

This is just a footnote I guess but Id estimate between Brentford and Leeds I've seen Leadbitter take maybe 25 corners and he's found a Boro head like 3 times. An underutilised waste in my opinion he needs to take responsibility and go freshen up the routines and his delivery.

Sat in traffic on the way back from the game, it was one of the best performances I have ever seen live from the Boro, so frustrating how the ball just wouldn't hit the back of the net. I can't complain and say we weren't good enough, we did everything we could apart from score. Kike was outstanding in the second half after a poor first half and mejias was solid throughout although wasn't challenged too much. Leadbitter was the only one at fault for the goal as far as I'm concerned, he didn't come towards the ball and their player robbed him too easily.

A special mention must go to Kalas, a much better replica of ayala than omeruo is.

Or have someone else take the corners.

I can't see that happening Grants got that tied down, I've been wanting him off corners for 2 years so I know I'm flogging a dead horse but every tv game it just urks me.

First and foremost get well soon Vossen.. hopefully he hasn't cracked a cheekbone or something that could potentially put him out for the rest of the season, Hopefully hes back ASAP...

As for the game.... First off I was saying after the ***nal game give Majias another chance but yet again he has cost us at least another point... Whens enough enough..

We dominated the game but our final ball was shocking at times and Kike is to greedy, I understand hes desperate to score but come on pick your head up and use your teammates more..

Some people might butter it up how they want but 1 point from games against Birmingham and Leeds in a week is a shocking return and isn't good enough.

Of course we can still win the league but we wont play two worse teams in the league in the space of a week than we just have done.. The fixtures are going to get tougher now so we better find that goal scoring touch because whatever anyone says we don't score enough.

Still 14 games to go but it isn't a 3 team race anymore.. Its any 2 from 6 for the autos... Those 2 games has just let the chasing pack right back in with a great shout...

UTB.

Rent a gob :D  get behind the team.

What don't you agree with?.

Sometimes you are a bit negative naughty boy but I thought that was a very reasonable post. It's fine, we all just ignore trapper sometimes. ;)

I thought we played well today and don't think there is much to criticize  :P

I do think it was just one of those games but we obviously need to sharpen up upfront.

well for starters we shouldn't have the ball coming in away from the goal it just makes no sense it gives our attackers too much to do considering we dont really have anyone other than bamford who can head the ball reliably

First and foremost get well soon Vossen.. hopefully he hasn't cracked a cheekbone or something that could potentially put him out for the rest of the season, Hopefully hes back ASAP...

As for the game.... First off I was saying after the ***nal game give Majias another chance but yet again he has cost us at least another point... Whens enough enough..

We dominated the game but our final ball was shocking at times and Kike is to greedy, I understand hes desperate to score but come on pick your head up and use your teammates more..

Some people might butter it up how they want but 1 point from games against Birmingham and Leeds in a week is a shocking return and isn't good enough.

Of course we can still win the league but we wont play two worse teams in the league in the space of a week than we just have done.. The fixtures are going to get tougher now so we better find that goal scoring touch because whatever anyone says we don't score enough.

Still 14 games to go but it isn't a 3 team race anymore.. Its any 2 from 6 for the autos... Those 2 games has just let the chasing pack right back in with a great shout...

UTB.

Sometimes you are a bit negative naughty boy but I thought that was a very reasonable post. It's fine, we all just ignore trapper sometimes. ;)

Hardly Shocking. Two boagy teams, we couldn't beat Leeds when TLF made his debut.

Leeds are 4th on current form and mugged us.

Were you vaccinated with a gramophone needle?

well for starters we shouldn't have the ball coming in away from the goal it just makes no sense it gives our attackers too much to do considering we dont really have anyone other than bamford who can head the ball reliably

Yeah I noticed he kept putting it 10 yards from goal expecting a super header it was illogical yet he keeps trying it. I think we only ever look dangerous at set pieces with Ayala our strikers don't get a sniff from those corners it's just an irritation of mine.

Oh, and Andyboro's post on p43 is the biggest load of dross I've ever heard.

We have a great squad and today just wasn't our day. To criticise our forwards as not good enough is simply ridiculous.

I can understand the frustration but really? Ugh.

im sorry pal but statistics dont lie. our strikers other than bamford do not do the buissness infront of goal often enough you cant argue that.

Just got back from the pub, that has to be the most frustrating thing i have ever seen. /Although my mate disagrees and says the carling cup final was, but I just feel incredibly disheartened that weve been done the double over by dirty leeds :( in both games we should have won outstandingly as well! The number of corners we failed to make use of must be a record in the history of football, surely?!? In my opinion, mejias was at fault for the build up to that goal. It was such a risky pass, he needs to know when to choose those moments carefully and that wasnt one of them. He returned to his old self today, not confident at all.

UTB.

Hardly Shocking. Two boagy teams, we couldn't beat Leeds when TLF made his debut.

Leeds are 4th on current form and mugged us.

Were you vaccinated with a gramophone needle?

1 point from 2 teams in the bottom half is poor when you're top of the league. On reflection both games we played well but it's still a poor return.

Did you get dropped on your head?