oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Leeds (H) 0-1

I, like MMC, have a lot of Leeds supporting friends - and I wholly support the sentiment.

I want us to be 10-0 up inside 15 minutes, I want the final score to be 45-0 and I want every single leeds player crying all the way back home

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I, like MMC, have a lot of Leeds supporting friends - and I wholly support the sentiment.

I want us to be 10-0 up inside 15 minutes, I want the final score to be 45-0 and I want every single leeds player crying all the way back home

I found this post very amusing :D

Had a one week work placement with Bond ***inson this week so haven't really had time to get excited for this match but now I can so I can't bloody wait! I think it's going to be a tight match, don't see us putting them to the sword like we have with other teams. It's important to get at them right from the start, an early goal will do us the world of good.

COME ON BORO

Real men can cry. I want the Leeds players to weep like little girls.

There is only two occasions when it's accetable for a man to cry!!

i) When your team is relegated

ii) Your girlfriend/wife dumps you,,,,, on the day your team is relegated ;)

Had a one week work placement with Bond ***inson this week so haven't really had time to get excited for this match but now I can so I can't bloody wait! I think it's going to be a tight match, don't see us putting them to the sword like we have with other teams. It's important to get at them right from the start, an early goal will do us the world of good.

COME ON BORO

It has been a while since we have put anyone to the sword and most of us have been honest enough to admit that of late we have not played well for a full game.

Tomorrow could be the day when we play to full potential for 90 minutes and to produce a thoroughly professional performance because now is the time that a stand out top two will develop up to seasons end and boy oh boy I do want that to be us :)

COME ON BORO

It has been a while since we have put anyone to the sword and most of us have been honest enough to admit that of late we have not played well for a full game.

Tomorrow could be the day when we play to full potential for 90 minutes and to produce a thoroughly professional performance because now is the time that a stand out top two will develop up to seasons end and boy oh boy I do want that to be us :)

The promising thing is that we have been able to consistently pick up points even though we haven't been playing very well. This is a sign of a title winning team.

I found this post very amusing :D

There's only two teams that spark this kind of emotional reaction - the dirties and sunderland. I'd hope we'd be 11-0 up in 10 mins against Sunderland and 46-0, just becasue i hate them that little bit more ;)

I raise you a goal per minute, 90-0. But with all that added time, id say more 135-0

Ok so I have got the last two results spot on (100% record!), so I will continue here!

Leeds have picked up of late and have turned in some good results to move themselves away from danger. For us this is a must win game, for them it is a derby and a chance to derail our promotion hopes. 3 points are absolutely essential here, given the other games being played on Saturday, the fact we are at home and playing a 'lower' team... a win would be HUGE to take us 4 points clear for a couple of hours!!!

That said... I still feel we are only turning it on second half & aside from Bamford, lacking that edge upfront....

1-1 - sincerely want to be wrong here!

i feel even with Leeds recent good form they are still only a midtable side and with us being at home we have to make the most of this chance to put the pressure on the others. AK will grill the team about their lack of first half performances and i see this one ending 3-1 to the boro

Thanks for that SOT and none of them are predicting a Boro win (wonder why) they all seem to think a draw or an away win

No worries DS, yes they all seem confident of leaving with at least a point tommorow. Must admit to being surprised to find out we've only beat them up here once in our last 12 meetings! Hopefully Karanka and the boys work to start turning that stat around tommorow with a positive result. Hopefully that can be added to the list of hoodoos Karanka and the boys have put to bed this season, saying that Leeds do seem to be our bogey side at home with the likes of ***nal etc.

Yes it certainly is another of those voodoo hoodoo's we have to bury in a professional way however it will be a hard fought game and certainly yellow and possibly red cards could feature.

Understand that Leeds are bringing over 3 k with them so attendance at this time likely be towards the 25k mark

http://www.lufctalk.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1941

Leeds Utd forum if anyone wants a quick read.

To be fair, they aren't as deluded as most of the Leeds fans - it's a cup final for them whereas for us, it'll be a test but nothing like the Derby, Bournemouth, Forest and Norwich games where we've come away with clean sheets and bags of goals. I honestly think if we click early, and JV starts up top, we'll batter them.

I'd also love Clayton to bag his first goal against them