oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Leeds (H) 0-1

Yes it certainly is another of those voodoo hoodoo's we have to bury in a professional way however it will be a hard fought game and certainly yellow and possibly red cards could feature.

Understand that Leeds are bringing over 3 k with them so attendance at this time likely be towards the 25k mark

They've not sold out though, for a team that prides itself on having "the best away following in England". I s88t you not, they honestly give themselves that accolade!

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes it certainly is another of those voodoo hoodoo's we have to bury in a professional way however it will be a hard fought game and certainly yellow and possibly red cards could feature.

Understand that Leeds are bringing over 3 k with them so attendance at this time likely be towards the 25k mark

They've not sold out though, for a team that prides itself on having "the best away following in England". I s88t you not, they honestly give themselves that accolade!

Leeds had 800 tickets left as of this morning. Mfc tweeted attendance as it stands will be 23000

I think we have to face up to the fact that every match from now until we clinch the championship (he said hopefully) is going to be gritty and not always attractive to watch. It's fine to play pretty football when you have no hope of promotion and no fear of relegation but we cannot afford to drop points - any points!

It's all well and good to admire the team's heroics in getting a draw against Brum with 10 men and 12 on their side, but we should have won that match. There can be no excuses. The Leeds match will be hard - isn't it always? - but we have to win.

All of Bamford's league goals this season. Some excellent goals in there, the guy is a natural finisher. Makes you wonder how many he would have had this season if he wasn't stuck out wide to accommodate Kike for most of it

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/chelsea/9721737/bamfords-boro-goals-201415

All of Bamford's league goals this season. Some excellent goals in there, the guy is a natural finisher. Makes you wonder how many he would have had this season if he wasn't stuck out wide to accommodate Kike for most of it

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/chelsea/9721737/bamfords-boro-goals-201415

Whats baffled me is we played Bamford upfornt with Vossen just behind against Derby, IMO arguably our best game of the season, The pair of them kind of rotated all through the game, Worked there socks off and I thought they looked brilliant together, The wide players were Adomah and Reach.. I don't think AK has started another game with those attacking players set up like that.... I would like AK to start more games like that, Not all of them of-course but at least a few.

He'd easily be on almost double if he had a full pre season with us, if we are to bring him in next season I hope we get him in early! The boy has a very big future in the game

Whats baffled me is we played Bamford upfornt with Vossen just behind against Derby, IMO arguably our best game of the season, The pair of them kind of rotated all through the game, Worked there socks off and I thought they looked brilliant together, The wide players were Adomah and Reach.. I don't think AK has started another game with those attacking players set up like that.... I would like AK to start more games like that, Not all of them of-course but at least a few.

Completely agree with you NB mate, this game is the perfect opportunity to play our natural wide men in their preferred positions, give Tomlin a rest and put the just as solid and effective player in Vossen in that hole behind bamford who really is an out and out number 9. The great thing about bamford is that he is versatile and when required has played put wide, look at his goal against Birmingham that alone showed his qualities as an out and out striker.

Agree like you say he doesn't need to set up line that every game but at home against Leeds I certainly would :)

I think if Carayol does appear it would be on the bench for Bolton rather than this one. Stranger things have happened though.

Anyone have any idea what's going on with Kalas? Assumed he might start this game, but with him not even on the bench on Wednesday, I'm not sure. I don't think he's injured is he?

I'm going to stab at:

----------------Mejias------------

Fredericks--Kalas--Gibson--Friend

------Clayton-----Leadbitter-----

Adomah----------Vossen------Reach

-----------------Kike------------