Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think we will start with:

Meijas; Fredericks, Omeruo, Gibson, Friend; Clayton, Leadbitter; Adomah, Vossen, Reach; Kike.

We're at our best in the second half of games, so the impact of players like Tomlin and Bamford coming off the bench could be crucial.

Mainly due to Karanka saying that he will assess the fitness of players as tour 10 men had to cover a lot of ground against Birmingham. When players are tired it's when players are most vulnerable to picking up muscle injuries. Plus we play Bolton on Tuesday.

I literally have no idea what team id like to see. Do we rest the guy who's been in great goalscoring form as he has played a lot in the last week? Does Kalas or Woody come in for Gibbo? Should Gibbo even be dropped? Adomah or Nsue? Tomlin or Vossen?

Too many options I really have no idea but i think it will be something close to

Mejias

Fredericks Woody Omeruo Friend

Clayton Leadbitter

Adomah Bamford Reach

Vossen

Whoever plays I still think we'll win 2-0

Derby, Norwich, Ipswich and it looks like Bournemouth also, to increase their striking options in the loan window. They all have strikers in the top six of the top scorer table. I wonder if AK and SG have an iron an the fire?

No need mate.. IMO If our squad stays injury free there is no need for further additions.... If Carayol comes back in to the team and can get anywhere near hes best that would be better than any possible loan.

Does anyone else think that dropping Gibson would be a bad idea? I just don't want the lad's confidence to drop because he's played brilliantly all season. The team and Karanka clearly believes in him so if he's fit enough, I think he should start.

Does anyone else think that dropping Gibson would be a bad idea? I just don't want the lad's confidence to drop because he's played brilliantly all season. The team and Karanka clearly believes in him so if he's fit enough, I think he should start.

I don't think there is any need to drop him but he might be rotated and some would assume hes been dropped... I think he done enough to have earned the faith of AK.

I think that's what I'm worried about NB. I don't think for a minute that Karanka would drop him for a poor performance because that's clearly not the case. I just hope people don't think it's because of the mistake. I hate it when some sections of the fans (not oneBoro!) create villains out of any of our players.

If anything his mistake on Wednesday will make him even less likely to make the same mistake tomorrow as his concentration will be fine in the short term. It's all about how he learns from it in the future to make sure that he keeps alert at all times. I think we are really missing Ayala as we aren't the same defensively without him. I'd like to see a more physical defender like Kalas in CB coming in for one of Omeruo or Gibson tomorrow.

I'm a bit concerned about the game tomorrow for a number of reasons:

*Meijas being error prone which Leeds will know from the reverse game

*Defensively we have been making quite a few costly mistakes in recent games

*Tiredness from Wednesday with 10 men

I think that's what I'm worried about NB. I don't think for a minute that Karanka would drop him for a poor performance because that's clearly not the case. I just hope people don't think it's because of the mistake. I hate it when some sections of the fans (not oneBoro!) create villains out of any of our players.

The lad has been great all season 1 or 2 mistakes doesn't cost him hes position in the team imo.... Im not sure he was even atc fault for the own goal at Blackpool because I never saw the build up to the goal and don't know who was supposed to be marking who.. All I know is if he diddnt attempt to clear the ball it was a  sitter for the Blackpool player near him, I actually think he was a bit unlucky with the header.

I think Gibson comes across as mentally tough and I back him to be brilliant for the rest of the season just like he has been all season.

If anything his mistake on Wednesday will make him even less likely to make the same mistake tomorrow as his concentration will be fine in the short term. It's all about how he learns from it in the future to make sure that he keeps alert at all times. I think we are really missing Ayala as we aren't the same defensively without him. I'd like to see a more physical defender like Kalas in CB coming in for one of Omeruo or Gibson tomorrow.

I'm a bit concerned about the game tomorrow for a number of reasons:

*Meijas being error prone which Leeds will know from the reverse game

*Defensively we have been making quite a few costly mistakes in recent games

*Tiredness from Wednesday with 10 men

The only thing that puts me off about tomorrows game is if we don't rotate properly and to many players are fatigued... If that`s not an issue we will beat Leeds easily because there trash and pay backs a Bxxxx..

UTB.

Meijas has undoubtedly improved in the last couple of games but i simply cannot agree that he has ironed out all the issues he had before. In the leeds game his mistake of pushing the ball back into the box cost us a point.

In both the ***nal and city games he did this on multiple occasions without the opposition capitalising on it. Just because they didn't get on the end of the ball doesnt mean its an issue thats been solved. Because it hasnt. Im still worried

Why is it 2 bad games give him issues but 2 good games dont solve the issues