oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Leeds (H) 0-1

Morrison's a big lump of a striker and will cause us problems. He'll hit Mejias at every corner and free kick so it'll be a big test for him and his nerve. Hope the crowd stay with him though.

Don't want to see ken in the back 4 tomorrow as I think Morrison will be too much for him.

If Morrison starts then Big Ken is custom made for him. Although Ken has had dicey moments with the ball at his feet, I can't remember a time he missed a header.

Leeds don't play attractive football but what they have done (recently) is the basics really well. This includes getting balls into the box to the point men. So with the Rock (Ayala) out Ken has to start for me,,,,,

My team

--------------Mejias--------------

Kalas---Ken----Gibbo--Friend

--------Clayton-----Grant------

Adomah----Vossen-----Reach

-------------Kike-------------

Left bam bam out because how hard he worked at Brum. Plus that gives us the most 'fresh legs' 6.... With the minimum disruption.

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That is a really balanced team, although he did need a little rest still would have liked Bamford to start. Lot of pressure on Kike to put his chances away today. Bamford and Tomlin of course have the possibility to be super subs depending on the score line when they're introduced that is.

Really happy with the line uploads of attacking options there. Going for a Boro 3-1 win. And am even confident that we'll score in the first half ;)

Anyway off to a 4yr olds birthday party now.

So...... Sky+ set to record match ..... Check

........ Warned off everyone not to mention the game. Check

Turning off all electronic devices..... Che..........