• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

I was very impressed by Kalas , very solid no nonsense player. Reach for me is not a left winger of any substance. Forty or more years (Showing my age here) ago he would have been an inside left. Unfortunately that position does not exist anymore. I personally think he is a good perceptive passer of the ball but not when racing along the touchline. I therefore think he would be better utililised in the hole behind the CF(s). Hope Wildschutt or Carayol gets the nod from AK for this one.

I really think we need to drop Gibson. Happened last season and he was quality when he came back. I'm assuming that Vossen won't be playing for a week or two.

-------------------Dimi--------------------

--Fredericks---Omeruo----Kalas---Friend---

-----------Leadbitter--Clayton------------

----Adomah----Forshaw----Tomlin-----

-------------------Bamford----------------

Subs: Mejias, Nsue, Reach, Gibson, Kike, Whitehead, Carayol(?)

I really think we need to drop Gibson. Happened last season and he was quality when he came back. I'm assuming that Vossen won't be playing for a week or two.

-------------------Dimi--------------------

--Fredericks---Omeruo----Kalas---Friend---

-----------Leadbitter--Clayton------------

----Adomah----Forshaw----Tomlin-----

-------------------Bamford----------------

Subs: Mejias, Nsue, Reach, Gibson, Kike, Whitehead, Carayol(?)

Don't know where, but feel Nuse has to be in that starting line up somewhere.

Can't drop Kalas after today. He was excellent. Karanka has a tough decision to make. I think he'll take Gibson out the defence in one of the next two games personally.

I agree, Kalas looked a class act.. There was one point were he was under pressuer but had a team mate to pass it to but realized there was a Leeds player closing him so he did the save thing and knocked it out of play...I just though it summed hes play up.. Composed, Dominate, Aware and Very smart.  The boy is a class act.

Gonna go controversial here. My starting 11 would be

-----------------Dimi----------------

Fredricks--kalas--Gibbo--Friend

---------Clayton---Forshaw--------

Nsue--------Paddy------Adomah

---------------Vossen---------------

Grant is looking very heavy legged at the moment and needs a rest. Give gorgeous the armband.. I think BamBam and Vossen are infinitely more intelligent that Kike. And with the sped both flanks provide will get goals against a severely battered and bruised Bolton side

Grant is looking very heavy legged at the moment and needs a rest. Give gorgeous the armband.. I think BamBam and Vossen are infinitely more intelligent that Kike. And with the sped both flanks provide will get goals against a severely battered and bruised Bolton side

No way will Vossen be playing this one unfortunately. Minimum of a weeks rest required with a concussion.

Vossen wont be allowed to play... He wont be allowed to play for 1 week due to concussion... I like that line up though apart from I would like Wildscut to be given a chance on the left and Adomah showed today hes far better on the right.

No way will Vossen be playing this one unfortunately. Minimum of a weeks rest required with a concussion.

And can't see Tomlin being benched 2 games in a row

-----------Dimi------------

Nsue--Omeruo--Kalas--Friend

------Clayton--Forshaw-----

Adomah----Tomlin----Bamford

-----------Kike------------

Nsue and Kalas played very well for me today. I think Gibbo could do with a little rest as his form has declined recently. Same with Leadbitter. I'd let Adomah and Bamford switch through the game and try to make space for themselves and I'd give Kike another start, I thought he worked really hard today and looked the most likely to get us a goal.

Good reaction from the Lads and a solid 3-0 win. Kike, BamBam and Tomlin as well as Adomah to chest the ball 2 yards into the air atleast once.