oneBoro Forum

Gonna go controversial here. My starting 11 would be

-----------------Dimi----------------

Fredricks--kalas--Gibbo--Friend

---------Clayton---Forshaw--------

Nsue--------Paddy------Adomah

---------------Vossen---------------

Grant is looking very heavy legged at the moment and needs a rest. Give gorgeous the armband.. I think BamBam and Vossen are infinitely more intelligent that Kike. And with the sped both flanks provide will get goals against a severely battered and bruised Bolton side

Vossen wont be allowed to play... He wont be allowed to play for 1 week due to concussion... I like that line up though apart from I would like Wildscut to be given a chance on the left and Adomah showed today hes far better on the right.

Wasn't aware of the time off required for a head injury. so that puts Kike back up front. No great dramas with that as long as he gets his head up once in a while. I agree that Adomah is much better on the right but would expect him and Nsue to swap over frequently

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Gonna go controversial here. My starting 11 would be

-----------------Dimi----------------

Fredricks--kalas--Gibbo--Friend

---------Clayton---Forshaw--------

Nsue--------Paddy------Adomah

---------------Vossen---------------

Grant is looking very heavy legged at the moment and needs a rest. Give gorgeous the armband.. I think BamBam and Vossen are infinitely more intelligent that Kike. And with the sped both flanks provide will get goals against a severely battered and bruised Bolton side

Vossen wont be allowed to play... He wont be allowed to play for 1 week due to concussion... I like that line up though apart from I would like Wildscut to be given a chance on the left and Adomah showed today hes far better on the right.

Wasn't aware of the time off required for a head injury. so that puts Kike back up front. No great dramas with that as long as he gets his head up once in a while. I agree that Adomah is much better on the right but would expect him and Nsue to swap over frequently

I think Nsue would do a brilliant job on the left all game and leave Adomah on the right.... Put Bamford upfront with Tomlin just behind him.

Slightly off topic ( but doesn't warrent its own thread )

I was going to start a thread a week or so ago. Entitled 'What happens when we lose'..... I didn't in fear of jinxing the good run the we were on... But it was inevitable that we were going to lose at some point. And guess what???? We will again sooner or later..... The reaction on here (or over reaction more apt) was quite disappointing to see. But I quickly realised most of the crazy stuff was said in the first hour after the game......... Just goes to show how much this means to all of us on here and emotions run high. But You can guarantee the lads are hurting more........ AK will have them fired up to put this right and I've just got a sneaking feeling that whooping that were gonna give someone will happen Tuesday. And this time next week it will all be a distant memory

You heard it here first :):):)

UTB

Slightly off topic ( but doesn't warrent its own thread )

I was going to start a thread a week or so ago. Entitled 'What happens when we lose'..... I didn't in fear of jinxing the good run the we were on... But it was inevitable that we were going to lose at some point. And guess what???? We will again sooner or later..... The reaction on here (or over reaction more apt) was quite disappointing to see. But I quickly realised most of the crazy stuff was said in the first hour after the game......... Just goes to show how much this means to all of us on here and emotions run high. But You can guarantee the lads are hurting more........ AK will have them fired up to put this right and I've just got a sneaking feeling that whooping that were gonna give someone will happen Tuesday. And this time next week it will all be a distant memory

You heard it here first :):):)

UTB

Really hope your right here! 6 points from our next two games and all will be hunkey dorey again! :D

Bolton have been conceding goals at an epic rate including conceding 4 goals three times in the last 4 games. In the league they've not kept a clean sheet since 19th December in a god awful match against Mourinho's mate at the den (they did have a bore draw against Liverpool in the cup).

With Ream unlikely to be fit, the keeper getting checked for concussion and no time on the training pitch you'd think this should be a boro win all the way. In the olden days you'd point out that boro are the team to play to stop runs and with our tendency to shoot at keepers you could get worried that Bolton will leave with a clean sheet.

We've played poor for weeks now and managed to pick up results so is this week a blip or are we seeing the fine margins turning against us?

I think this is the time to put in a performance and stop the nagging doubts we should make no mistake Bolton are a poor team. I'd go with

Dimi

Fredericks Kalas Gibson Friend

Leadbitter Clayton

Adomah Tomlin Reach

Bamford

If ever there was a game to get Boro back on track then this is defo one of them, if things click Bolton could and should have another 4 put past them.

This is a massive game and I am going to see how things go without using a seldom used phrase from me at least,

Had mentioned in the Leeds thread that recent performances were leading to what occurred and will stick by it all teams have a mini run of blip results and I feel that was our time but we can get it out of the way against Bolton and whilst I acknowledge that we have to deal with "the week of destiny" I will remind everyone that the other teams have to as well.

It is in our own hands :)

What a game this will be. I hate the phrase MIGOTSSF but I would like to make you aware that is what I think without saying it, haha. Bolton will be tough. Neil Lennon won't allow the run to continue and he will motivate his players to play against a side that no doubt he will say 'best of the division'. Quite worried about this one but they have Mills and Lonegan so it will be a mix up for them. Let's hope we can take advantage.

Think Dimi will come back to sure things up to make sure mistakes don't happen and aren't acceptable to AK. Think Gibson will be rested to allow Ken to control Heskey. Clayton to be rested- wouln't be surprised to see Whitehead even in the lineup. Reach i think was put into the match yesterday to get match fitness up so think we will start this one again. Tomlin and Bamford to start to try and get goals as soon as possible with Kike to lead the line to continue his good form.

Dimi

Nsue Kalas Omeruo Friend

Leadbitter Forshaw

Bamford Tomlin Reach

Kike