oneBoro Forum

I think the fact that both us and Bolton have only two days preperation for the game could be a factor in this game. Our last two games, both Birmingham and Leeds have had seven days to prepare while we have had two days.

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Every team has games where they batter the opposition but lose.... Ours usually come against Leeds!!!

Confident we will be ok on Tuesday and in fact the quick turnaround should help them. 3-1 to Boro with a brace rom Kike , as god knows he needs a goal or two.

Disagree

another draw 

We wiill not get promoted this year (ojkay after several months of listening to optimism which is nice to read

lbut foliwed by the nasty after match (bitch in fighting) it really is NASTY.

WE WILL NOT GET PROMOTED THIS YEAR  :@

BUT NEXT YEAR WE WILL BE UNSTOPPABLE

WE WILL NOT GET PROMOTED THIS YEAR

SORRY GUYS AND GIRLS (NOT THIS YEAR)

Badger in Asia

Disagree

another draw 

We wiill not get promoted this year (ojkay after several months of listening to optimism which is nice to read

Badger in Asia

What you shouting for?  :D

I sincerely hope that you are wrong BIA as I feel that the signals we have seen and heard indicates certainly to me that this is the season we have targeted for promotion.

We will have a very different look next time round if we do not go up as I do not see many if any of our loan players staying and that is before we even consider what teams we will be facing in terms of relegated teams though easy enough to predict.

We have seen enough now to indicate that Boro are strong enough for promotion it is up to them to make sure it happens

Disagree

another draw 

Badger in Asia

Did you get out of bed on the wrong side this morning? :D

Albert really needs to stay on the right side. He looks so much better there and actually plays like a genuine winger. That leaves us with the problematic left side, and as long as Carayol isn't ready to be tested there I'm a bit at loss what to to. Reach was our weak point against Leeds and it doesn't seem that Nsue and Bamford are suited for a left sided role and Tomlin needs to be in a central position.

If both Kike, Bamford and Adomah has to play, I'd try Bamford on the left and keep Adomah in his best position. I really hope that Carayol is match fit though and AK springs a surprise.

Dimi

Fredericks-Omeruo-Kalas-Friend

Forshaw-Clayton

Adomah-Tomlin-Bamford

Kike

It's a gamble to put Bamford on the left, but thats at least only one player out of position and his main job is to get into the box anyway and help Kike out.

No matter how we line up, our forwards have to find their finishing boots though, because we are now entering a stage of the season where we need to make our chances count.

Disagree

another draw 

Badger in Asia

Are you Adrian Durham in disguise?

Tonight is going to interesting who is in the U21 team, Kick off 7pm....

I want Wildschut to be given a chance in the first team so hopefully hes not in the squad.

If Carayol isnt in the U21 squad tonight I think a lot of people will get a bit excited and assume he will be in the team tomorrow.

Carayol played an u21 game then missed one so you have to think maybe he felt a small reaction. I dont think they will risk him till hes played 2 in a row for the u21 s

If its the game I'm thinking of I'm sure I read he wasn't going to play because of the condition of that particular pitch... I think that's why he hasn't played more than two games because of conditions of pitches.