• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

I would just echo a lot of what has been written already, we weren't great and we really need to improve, in particular with regards to what we do with the possession we have and how clinical we are. We shouldn't be hanging on against teams of this calibre, it's been the same for a good while now and we're going to end up blowing a great opportunity if we aren't careful. Delighted with the three points but other than that we're short of where we should be in my opinion.

Just do what I did to stop the late nerves... fall asleep for the last 10 minutes :P three points, a nap and in-tact fingernails. What more could you ask for?!

How old are you ....:)

Tonight's belter from facebook:

Mark Whether

A wins a win yes I agree but we can't keep winning 1 nil it will end up being 1-1 Deerrr

Any ideas how that happens?

Wait i know this one!

Sometimes the other team try to score as well and if they succeed they get a.. i believe i'm correct in saying, goal?

So we would each have one of the goal thingies

But then there would be no winner... 

I'm confused... 

Whatever happened to the facebook comments thread? That was a personal favourite of mine a year or so ago!

Just do what I did to stop the late nerves... fall asleep for the last 10 minutes :P three points, a nap and in-tact fingernails. What more could you ask for?!

How old are you ....:)

The other day at work I calculated I was 783,000,000 seconds old...