oneBoro Forum

Bloody hell Boro are going to give me a heart attack one of these days, it's like this every week and we've got to sort it out! We need to be more ruthless, we're not scoring enough goals compared to our promotions rivals which could ultimately cost us if it comes down to goal difference

The win was massive but I'm with u 100% on this

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Bloody hell Boro are going to give me a heart attack one of these days, it's like this every week and we've got to sort it out! We need to be more ruthless, we're not scoring enough goals compared to our promotions rivals which could ultimately cost us if it comes down to goal difference

I was thinking that too, but we actually have the third best goal difference and not far behind derby and Bournemouth. All the others are conceding mind you.

How agonizing was it listening to that second half. Absolutely ridiculous that we just can't score and see teams off. This is a major concern going into the season finale.

I was very uncomfortable listening to that in the last 10 mins, was shaking and sweating because I was so nervous . Genuinely thought they were going to equalise :D

I was thinking that too, but we actually have the third best goal difference and not far behind derby and Bournemouth. All the others are conceding mind you.

Our strong goal difference is obviously helped by our brilliant defence, but it was founded in the first half of the season. Of late we just haven't converted enough chances and if we continue to play well but not put teams away we will eventually drop points from it (as with Leeds) and if that's against a promotion rival it could be significant. Taking chances is going to be key! But, our fate is very much in our own hands!

How agonizing was it listening to that second half. Absolutely ridiculous that we just can't score and see teams off. This is a major concern going into the season finale.

I was very uncomfortable listening to that in the last 10 mins, was shaking and sweating because I was so nervous . Genuinely thought they were going to equalise :D

Ha ha ha i was getting so hot hands on head and so so nervous.

It is all in our hands and we are making chances, if we weren't then we could start flapping.

Yes but its not that simple. This was bolton

And we beat what was in front of us, that's all we can do.

You see all the other teams around us destroy teams like this, we were doing it earlier in the season, but i worry the concentration has waned too much. I cant see us destroying anyone anytime soon and fear for many more nervy matches. The only consolation really is that we still appear to be reasonably strong in defence which is what we will have to rely on if were gonna get anything from the 6 remaining games against top half competition

It's not like we're not making chances though.

We could have had 3/4 at the weekend, and we could/should have had at least 3, possibly 4 again tonight.

I'd be more worried if we weren't making any chances at all, we just really need to work on the concentration when it comes to finishing.