• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Husband limped off with an ankle injury playing for the U21s...

Imo he shouldn't even of been playing for them, He should of been getting game time for the first team in this busy schedule.... Hopefully its just a niggle but that just leaves us with Friend for left LB now.

Below is a link to the Bolton thread if anybody is interested. Not sure whether AR wants to place the link in his opening post?

http://www.the-wanderer.co.uk/boards/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=25891

The general theme at the minute is a debate about their selection headache tomorrow, although some have gave their predictions and they don't seem too confident.

Nice to hear that Muzzy will be with the squad tomorrow and may get a run out, hopefully Yanic will find himself on the bench too and may get some game time. I agree with some on here Yanic has the possibility to change games with his strength and pace but seems to be a little hit and miss.

AK has also confirmed Vossen wont be involved as everyone expected so you would imagine Kike would start and if he doe's hopefully he will be more selfless and pass to team mates when they are in better goalscoring positions. Kike is a very intelligent footballer but he needs to remember it is a team game and sometimes passing the ball is the easier route to getting the ball in the net rather than taking the shot on himself.

Oh and Aitor, please start Bamford this time. Thanks. (although i doubt he reads the forum).

Cheers SOT haven't had much time to update so much appreciated.

Looks like there defence is going to be makeshift and an inexperienced goalie. Really have to get at them early. I can see Wildschut  getting some game time if he didn't play tonight as he could be deadly when there defence is tired.

Like others have mentioned it would be good to get a cushion to give Muzzy some game time.

Husband limping off is a disappointment also, fingers crossed gorgeous doesn't get  injured.

One of our midfielders is due a goal 3-0 Boro

Dimi, Friend, Gibson, Kalas, Freddie, Leadboots, Clayton, Reach, Bamford, Tomlin, Kike.

Dimi, Friend, Gibson, Kalas, Freddie, Leadboots, Clayton, Reach, Bamford, Tomlin, Kike.

I don't see Bamford, Tomlin and Kike all starting - given that Vossen definitely won't be in the 18, we need an option from the bench. Unless you're classing Wildschut as a striker...

I think Kike will be sub for this one.

I don't see Bamford, Tomlin and Kike all starting - given that Vossen definitely won't be in the 18, we need an option from the bench. Unless you're classing Wildschut as a striker...

I think Kike will be sub for this one.

Yeah I didn't think about that. Nsue or Albert on the right and Bamford more central then. we're spoilt for choice compared to Bolton so we really need to give these a hiding and get our goal difference up.