• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

They've scored 8 goals at home all season winning just 3 games, of course they are rubbish at home. We need to win this game. Its obviously set up as a classical banana skin but Karanka doesn't seem to slip on banana skins like the boro have done in the past. I think we will win this one comfortably, I'll go for 3-0.

First ever away game so if we lose you'll all know who to blame :D

Could be a bad choice:

Boro have lost 5 of the last 6 games at Hillsborough

Sheff Wed have won 3 of the last 4 meetings against Boro and not lost.

Stats courtesy of opta.

Think Bambam will be up for this.

Not a dig at you typicalborough but I never understood the relevance of those kind of stats. Different players. Different managers. Differing form. Different situations. Completely irrelevant

They don't score many at home 8 in 16 games but they have only conceded 13 in those games.

They've won 3, drawn 8 and lost 5...

The pessimist in me says 0-0, but the optimist can only stretch to yet another nervy 1-0 win for us - which at the end of the day is still 3 points

Sheff Wed are a bang average team, Just about as average as you can get if you look at there stats in the league table... The result at home at the start of the season was when we didn't have the squad we do now and we are a far better team, That score is irrelevant to this game just like previous seasons results....

IMO anything less than 3 points in this game will be very disappointing, Its time to kick on and start beating the bang average/ Poor teams because it going to get much tougher than away to Sheff Wed...

I don't get some people who would be happy with 1 point because it will be the same people who will be happy with 1 point next week at Forest then happy with 1 point against the teams around us... My point is if you are going to be content with 1 point from games at this stage of the season then you would probably take the playoffs right now which is bonkers..... That`s not aimed at anyone in particular but in general.

Lets go to Sheff Wed score goals and finish the game early...

UTB.

Long time lurker..

I think I may be dreaming but I do think we are on course to completely stuff a team soon... We create more than enough chances.

Just wondering is there a pre-match boro pub that you are all going to in Sheff?

I think Nsue will come back in for this one.

I'd stick with Kalas but maybe rest Gibson and bring Omeruo back.

Be interesting to see if AK changes the formation like at Blackpool because of the pitch.

Bamford to get 2 in a 2-0 win