oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Sheffield Wednesday (A) 0-2

I don't really think AK will go 3-5-2, but just for a bit of fun I'll predict that team.

---------------Dimi---------------

------Kalas--Omeruo--Gibson------

Nsue--Leadbitter-Whitehead--Adomah

--------------Forshaw--------------

-----------Kike----Bamford----------

Sub's: Mejias, Woodgate, Fredericks, Clayton, Carayol, Vossen, Tomlin

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been looking forward to this one for a little while now - Will be a tight game but hoping for a 0-2 win. Would go with...

------------------Dimi---------------

Fredericks--Kalas--Gibson--Friend------

Nsue--Leadbitter-Clayton--Adomah

--------------Tomlin--------------

Would rather Nsue in over Reachy - forgot he was even on the pitch at times against Bolton.

UTB

I think Nsue will come back in for this one.

I'd stick with Kalas but maybe rest Gibson and bring Omeruo back.

Be interesting to see if AK changes the formation like at Blackpool because of the pitch.

Bamford to get 2 in a 2-0 win

Ken had a made against them at the riverside but it was more hip to criticise Mejias so I'd keep him out.

With regards stats I can't make my mind up on the relevance. Three of them games could have been under karanka and could point to a weakness in prep against their system or it might mean nothing at all could all be correlation and not causation.

Its a shame Husband's picked up a knock as I would have tempted to rest George as I think he's starting to look leggy. Think Kike will return upfront for this one.

I have been looking forward to this one for a little while now - Will be a tight game but hoping for a 0-2 win. Would go with...

Would rather Nsue in over Reachy - forgot he was even on the pitch at times against Bolton.

UTB

Think that team might be cheatimg

UTB

Think that team might be cheatimg

I don't know what you mean? It's the classic 4-4-1-2, works every time!

1st best defence vs 2nd best defence.

Wednesday - 8 (EIGHT) goals at home all season. Boro - 12 (TWELVE) goals conceded away from home all season. If this isn't gonna be a bum-clenching 0-0 or stupid 1-0 defeat, I don't know what will be.

I hope ayala is back asap. I really think his absense is a huge contributer as to why we look so nervous in the final minutes these days. Most teams chuck the ball into the box in the dying moments and ayala heads 9/10 of every ball thats put in high. Our other defenders are decent in the air but not on danis level and we look more nervous for it.

Anyone who still wants Sheffield Wednesday tickets.....

Ring up the ticket office or go the ground, looks like they've got a few spare.

I got tickets last week in West Lower, rang up to have them changed to West Upper and I got a call back this morning to visit the ticket office if I still wanted to change them. :)