• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the only danger Sheff Wed pose is there height, I think this could be a game for Woodgate to play and use hes experience to read the play before it happens.

I think you might be right on this one, considering that Blackpool was his last match, plus it was a dodgy pitch too.

I think the only danger Sheff Wed pose is there height, I think this could be a game for Woodgate to play and use hes experience to read the play before it happens.

I think you might be right on this one, considering that Blackpool was his last match, plus it was a dodgy pitch too.

Blimey :P

Blimey :P

haha :D

i really fancy us in this one now. the more you look at them the more you realise they are a bit rubbish. that nuihu monster really scares me though, proper beast him. he had a blinder at or place, everything he did came off for him and for wednesday for that matter. it'll take another game like that for them to beat us again.

another 3 points in the bag, 2-0 boro. more points dropped by our rivals. if we keep bringing the points in the gap will get bigger give us a nice cussion for when the games in march come v's the other contenders.

i really fancy us in this one now. the more you look at them the more you realise they are a bit rubbish. that nuihu monster really scares me though, proper beast him. he had a blinder at or place, everything he did came off for him and for wednesday for that matter. it'll take another game like that for them to beat us again.

another 3 points in the bag, 2-0 boro. more points dropped by our rivals. if we keep bringing the points in the gap will get bigger give us a nice cussion for when the games in march come v's the other contenders.

I recall that game very well. We simply struggled to cope with him, quite similar to Tuesday and Emile Heskey. If you know you can't deal with the player in the air then you've got to firstly restrict their players time on the ball. No player should have time to look up and pick out that man, so we can't be standing off them, it has to be high intensity, close them down. Secondly, we have to do what we did against Bolton and that was to ensure any knock down was dealt with. Don't panic, watch the runners and defend.

Heskey must have won at least 20 headers on Tuesday night, I think only 1 or 2 actually reached a Bolton player though!

As has been suggested I wouldn't be opposed to Woody starting, Kalas seemed to struggle against Bolton, both in the air and on the deck.

Prediction: 2-1 Boro! - Kike & Tomlin.