• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Part of the problem is our best performers or some of them this season have been Ayala , leadbitter , Tomlin and for consistency ( friend ) and none of them were on that field today at the start of play I don't think any other team is this league would not play there best players especially when others are out injured ( Ayala )

Disappointing yet again and I think I'd echo most of the comments in that too many changes in one go. I'd argue that our success up to now has been due to smart changes for tactical reasons, but also the fact that these changes have been made in a successful, consistent team. Right now we're low in form, low in confidence and need a settled formation to build that consistency back up again. We also need a settled front pairing to allow them to find their footing again because none of our strikers are scoring.

For me we've got to pick our best team and stick to it, making one odd change for tactical reasons but allowing our best 11 to regain consistency before we chop and change.

The ***nal game seems to have had a negative effect on the team and we've not quite recovered our style. This is a team that has, up until these last few weeks, been confident and in control. Now we look anything but.

Results have been going our way in relation to the teams directly around us but our own blip has also stopped us from putting some serious daylight between us and the chasing pack. Now we have several in form teams breathing down our neck as well as Derby and Bournemouth still around us.

We have to find form and we have to find it quickly with a tough March coming up.

These games and opportunities we've had have now gone and the team has to focus on winning the rest of our games. Still in hands but by 'eck we're going to have to fight to keep it that way!!

Makes me laugh the reaction after a loss on here. People expect us to play free-flowing football and batter teams week-in week-out. Truth is, teams now set up against us to turn it into a battle, to bring the game to their level, yet still we've been grinding out results.

Two individual mistakes, both leading to goals, against the second-strongest defence in the league and we were bound to lose unfortunately. It's not like we were outplayed, we (Ken) just gifted them three points.

Move on, make up for it against Millwall and this will be forgotten.

Makes me laugh the reaction after a loss on here. People expect us to play free-flowing football and batter teams week-in week-out. Truth is, teams now set up against us to turn it into a battle, to bring the game to their level, yet still we've been grinding out results.

Two individual mistakes, both leading to goals, against the second-strongest defence in the league and we were bound to lose unfortunately. It's not like we were outplayed, we (Ken) just gifted them three points.

We may not have been outplayed but it certainly sounded like we gave them nothing to fear. Once again a very poor performance and we have now let a handful of teams into the auto promotion chase. Couple that with our poor performances, distinct lack of goal threat and our upcoming fixtures and I think you'll see why people are so frustrated.

Staying in the top 2 in the coming weeks is going to be so difficult and based on recent performances I doubt we will be there come the end of the month.

Did not hear it was he protecting and deflecting blame from the players at all?

He didn't mention the players really and wouldn't say what mistakes he made... He just admitted he made mistakes and with out saying it I read in to it he knew he messed up with the formation/ Resting players.