• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

It surprises me that there isn't much pre-match hype the night before a game...

We are the best team in this division. No other player would get into our squad. Ben GIBSON is a future England captain, leadbitter is God sent and like is the best striker since fat Ronaldo hung up his boots. We will win this effortlessly and everyone who doesn't agree with me is insane.

Oh wait, did I just sound like a Derby fan there.

It's goint to be a tough game today and we will have to put on a show to get three points.

It surprises me that there isn't much pre-match hype the night before a game...

We are the best team in this division. No other player would get into our squad. Ben GIBSON is a future England captain, leadbitter is God sent and like is the best striker since fat Ronaldo hung up his boots. We will win this effortlessly and everyone who doesn't agree with me is insane.

Oh wait, did I just sound like a Derby fan there.

It's goint to be a tough game today and we will have to put on a show to get three points.

You missed out...... Every other team will lose, even the ones that play each other, both will lose. (Enter random Forrest hatred here). We're going up!!

:D

we are running out of steam definitely going to drop away, we are not good enough MM is the greatest manager ever and even he cant save us.

my impression of a Ipswich fan, the opposite of derby fans them lot proper down to earth realists.

Just received a text saying carayol, Fredricks and dimi were out at a club till 130am last night.

Although they mentioned dimi may have left earlier.

Pretty interesting though, if true (I definitely trust the person who told me) it makes you think Fredricks and carayol won't be travelling today

Game day is here! Gutted i'll be at work but i'll sneak in an earphone and try listen. Really excited and I think we're going to put a really good performance and get 3 points.

Team i'd like to see

Dimi

Kalas Woodgate Omeruo Friend

Clayton Leadbitter

Adomah Tomlin Reach

Bamford

3-0 Boro Bamford×2 Leadbitter with the other

Just received a text saying carayol, Fredricks and dimi were out at a club till 130am last night.

Although they mentioned dimi may have left earlier.

Pretty interesting though, if true (I definitely trust the person who told me) it makes you think Fredricks and carayol won't be travelling today

the fixture list has been pretty congested lately, dont mind the players having a few drinks at all. 

when in the army we used to have our biggest *** up night the night before the CO's competition every friday afternoon. usual meant carrying lots of weight and running up hills for a few hours. never bothered me although totally hungover and dog ruff.

once we finished the hangover was gone thats for sure lol

Im sure AV has written something about the players all staying at rockcliffe the night before they travel to away games. I could have mis read though, it was something along the lines of AK implementing the spansish way.

I find it hard to believe myself, but when you get a message from someone in England (I live in Australia) solely to tell you that I do take it a little more seriously. Plus I trust her a lot