• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yep well done Watford and finally with one game to go a gap has opened up, stupid to think it is possible for us to finish 7 points behind them.

However the only team that concerns me is the possibility of playing Ipswich at Portman Road

Where s that magic lamp. Let's just hope that Bolton go to Bournemouth and take at least a point. It could happen, probably won't - but could. Who would have thought Fulham would put 4 past us? Cmon Bolton!

Yep well done Watford and finally with one game to go a gap has opened up, stupid to think it is possible for us to finish 7 points behind them.

However the only team that concerns me is the possibility of playing Ipswich at Portman Road

We've just got to make sure that we are still in the tie after the 1st leg. Just play sensible, don't go out all guns blazing. We have to take full advantage of the fact that the return leg will be at the Riverside

Play off away leg first will suit you guys. keep it tight, hope Bamford gets a chance, then bring them back to the riverside with the game in the balance.

Stranger things happen than B'mouth and Norwich slipping up so you could make top two? Never say never.

I have a headache.

Bournemouth have lost their last 4, I'm willing to stake my house that they will not go up.

Eddie Howe gave an interview on South Today last night and basically said he has no plan B because if your plan A is good enough, you'll win.

Um, his plan A clearly isn't good enough having lost the last 4, the bloke is clueless it seems!

BoroDownSouth - when can i claim your house!! It seems the only person who is clueless is you! Boro only have Plan A! Get a goal play on the counter attack and hang on for dear life! The 2 best teams are going up automatically! Good luck in the play offs! Karanka is a good tactician and may just get you to the holy land! Eddie Eddie Eddie Eddie Eddie Eddie Howe!! 

Bournemouth have lost their last 4, I'm willing to stake my house that they will not go up.

Eddie Howe gave an interview on South Today last night and basically said he has no plan B because if your plan A is good enough, you'll win.

Um, his plan A clearly isn't good enough having lost the last 4, the bloke is clueless it seems!

BoroDownSouth - when can i claim your house!! It seems the only person who is clueless is you! Boro only have Plan A! Get a goal play on the counter attack and hang on for dear life! The 2 best teams are going up automatically! Good luck in the play offs! Karanka is a good tactician and may just get you to the holy land! Eddie Eddie Eddie Eddie Eddie Eddie Howe!! 

Lol he got you there BiB.

Bournemouth have been great to watch, take out the soft frequent penalties and they would still be there or there abouts anyway.

As for Eddie Howe I liked him up until Christmas but moans too much now and is a bad loser. Gets the jobs done though I guess

Disagree. I think they will be just fine up there. I can have no qualms about them going up as they have played the best football. They remind me of the way Southampton played when they came through the leagues. It's Watford that I think will struggle.

I would imagine that they and whoever goes up through the play offs will all struggle to a certain extent just as the three that went up this season have. Southampton actually struggled as well in their first season up if you remember and they had a squad that was comfortably better than either Watford's or Bournemouth's. However, there are enough ordinary sides in the Premier League that anyone getting promoted has at least some kind of shot of staying up.

Its all down to the strikers for Watford/Bournemouth if Deeney or Wilson can adapt then they have a chance. The likes of Nugent and Vydra have shown that scoring in the championship is no guarantee of scoring in the prem.

I think they will both come down because there midfields and defence are no where near good enough. They have relied on attacking players for promotion which is fine, but against better defenders that can deal with that unless they vastly improve there defence they are going to have to score 2 or 3 a game every game which I just don't think will happen.