• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We need Norwich V Ipswich to be a draw... If it is we have been very lucky again. I think a Ipswich win would be OK but if Norwich win I think they will Bevin the top 2 after next weekends games.

The more I think about it Iactually wouldn't mind a Ipswich win.. Do not want a Norwich win.

Norwich are playing with loads of self belief in front of a passionate crowd we so need that back and pdq.

Of course they will slip up but they do look good for auto's at the moment

Just thinking ofvthevrecent teams we have played and: I can't help but think we have blew top 2. Baring in mind the upcoming fixtures.

Norwich and Watford have got eisier run ins.

Absolutely! If we drop into the playoffs in the coming games with our rivals I certainly won't be looking back at those games thinking, if we'd have beaten them. Birmingham, Sheffield Wednesday, Leeds & Blackburn will all come to mind for me.

Bradley Johnson's goal was an exceptional finish it should be said... why can't we do that!

Absolutely, I was worried about them when they were 7th and 4 points off Watford at the time. The new manager has done very well. Of the top 6 at present Norwich are the team I'd least like to play.

Absolutely, I was worried about them when they were 7th and 4 points off Watford at the time. The new manager has done very well. Of the top 6 at present Norwich are the team I'd least like to play.

But we have to :s  Think this will be one of those games where we have massive posts and guests following the game