• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Absolutely, I was worried about them when they were 7th and 4 points off Watford at the time. The new manager has done very well. Of the top 6 at present Norwich are the team I'd least like to play.

But we have to :s  Think this will be one of those games where we have massive posts and guests following the game

The Norwich game is not coming up that soon... a few before then and I wouldn't expect them to be on this relentless winning run by that time. Ipswich have not played well and the second goal was very lucky, but we need to have the big game mentality when we play all the strong/inform teams.

I think the one KEY thing we do have is that it is in our hands. If we do not get promoted from where we are (and where we were 2/3 games ago!) it's our own fault. We are very much in it & before the Leeds game we were the bookies favourites.

Norwich 2 Ipswich 0 (Grabban).

Right now I would think Norwich have more chance of automatic promotion than we do.

It would take Someone stupid to disagree.

That'll be me then as we are still a point ahead of them.

Norwich are on their run at the moment but who is to say it will last. 

If you take the biased opinion out the way and look at the form and games to play.. Norwich are the more likely team for top 2 surely.

I personally would rather drop 1 point and gain form/goalscoring/an easier run in, 100%.

Norwich aren't the only ominous looking team... Watford seem to have the wonderful ability to come back from 2-0 down to win (twice recently), where as our record of gaining points from losing positions isn't great.

We beat Norwich 4-0 less than 4 months ago, calm down everyone. They're in great form atm, but as someone else said, who's to say that'll continue? They're just another team in this league that we need to finish ahead of if we want to go up and we've shown that on our day we can destroy them. Promotion is in our hands, if we don't go up at this point it's because we aren't good enough

We beat Norwich 4-0 less than 4 months ago, calm down everyone. They're in great form atm, but as someone else said, who's to say that'll continue? They're just another team in this league that we need to finish ahead of if we want to go up and we've shown that on our day we can destroy them. Promotion is in our hands, if we don't go up at this point it's because we aren't good enough

They look a completely different outfit under this new manager though. All the momentum is with them right now

They look a completely different outfit under this new manager though. All the momentum is with them right now

But can they do it on a cold rainy night in Stoke. :)

They are doing well and agree they have the momentum but we have shown we can more than match any other team on our day as well. As Neverbefore says its in our hands and one thing we have done this season raise our game for the bigger teams.