oneBoro Forum

Loan Players aka "Humpty dumpty sat on a story..."

I'd imagine that Agnew has A LOT to do with this.

Yep, it's noticeable that the only club he was ever properly linked with in the premier league was Hull whilst Agnew was there. Now Agnew is at boro and it looks like he's on his way here.

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

It does appear that way NB due to what they are stating and I am sure that Boro would not be allowing this to be "out there" if this is not the case.

One thing though does this mean the end of Vossen come seasons end?

I think that Vossen has very much been used as an alternative to Tomlin in the 'hole' position, so it wouldn't necessarily mean a move is scuppered.  

This sounds too good to be true even with the Gazette reporting it, but it does make sense in a lot of the aspects already discussed. I'll be cautious about getting excited since we've had Vargas, Pizzi, McCormack etc in the past.

If it does come off, I'll be very optimistic about the rest of the season. It would renew a lot of fans' hopes, probably boost the squad (apart from Kike) and that's besides the goals he would hopefully score. Surely the most exciting signing we would've made in the Championship if it happened.

How will Rhodes fit in with us playing one up front or are we going to play two up? I'm not sure Rhodes is a one up front type of player.

Must admit when I started this thread I hand on heart did not expect anything due to regular comments of having a strong squad but this has come out of nowhere but really does make a lot of sense and if Boro pull it off could be the shrewdest bit of business they have done for a long time.

What an exciting thought to have him playing and especially as some here recently have asked whether we should have had a Danny Graham type player

I knew there was something in it when Alan Nixon reported it this morning, as I've said before he's actually not a bad journalist when it comes to Championship transfers

Will they would not be publishing this without the approval of MFC surely?

That is what I was trying to hint at, I think the deal is much closer to being done than what they are actually putting in print.