oneBoro Forum

Boro V Millwall (H) 3-0

Boro V Millwall  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Boro V Millwall

• Boro Win
    • Draw
    • Millwall Win

Leadbitter has to start every game from now on. He's what drives us forward and was a huge miss on Saturday as everything was sideways and back.

Dimi

Fredricks kalas woody friend

Leadbitter Forshaw

Adomah tomlin wild***

Vossen

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Early goal

2) Attacking first half performance

3) Goals (2+)

4) No stupid defensive mistakes

5) No injuries

6) A strong team

For me I want to see 5 of the 6 above for this game as a minimum.

After Millwall we have some tough, tough games to come, this one should not be tough. I feel some many members have predicted easy wins in recent weeks, which have suprised me. Although pesimistic, I expect an upturn in form here and a 2-0 win however.

If all fit:

Dimi

Fredricks

Ayala ( Kalas if not)

Gibson

Clayton

Leadbitter

Bamford

Tomlin

Vossen

And that team or as near as possible in every game onwards.

Is that supposed to be the full team? If it is you're 2 players short mate :D

Ha ha. We only need 9 players! Sorted now.

Since Ayala got injured at Blackpool we've won just one game since (Bolton) the sooner he's back the better, but we should win on Tuesday regardless and not just 1-0 we got 5 back in December this is the ideal game for our strikes to get some goals

Since Ayala got injured at Blackpool we've won just one game since (Bolton) the sooner he's back the better, but we should win on Tuesday regardless and not just 1-0 we got 5 back in December this is the ideal game for our strikes to get some goals

I've been saying for a long time that the Millwall game was the last time we looked a real good attacking side. Since then (in the league) we haven't looked convincing in front of goal - even when we scored 3 against Charlton I didn't think we did.

I will be at this game.. I hope we all make it a brilliant atmosphere and get behind the boys because the tension in the stadium against Bolton was unbelievable, Everyone was literally covering there eys and head in hands those last 5 minute's... Oh, How much a convincing win is needed for everyone health.

I will be at this game.. I hope we all make it a brilliant atmosphere and get behind the boys because the tension in the stadium against Bolton was unbelievable, Everyone was literally covering there eys and head in hands those last 5 minute's... Oh, How much a convincing win is needed for everyone health.

Just answer the blooming question :D

Actually noticed that we have had difficulty in the games where the seldom used phrase was not published

Just answer the blooming question :D

Actually noticed that we have had difficulty in the games where the seldom used phrase was not published

Yes, It is absolutely the most important game of the season... Not just getting the 3 points but the performance needs to be a vast improvement.

If we have any hope of winning this league we got to go out their and basically relegate millwall we beat them last time they were hopeless we score early and my bet it is well win easily.

Absolutely.

I think the only way they will prove tricky (other than our own issues of late) is if Holloway is sacked in the next couple of days... new managers are not ideal to play first game - remember Wigan?

That said i fully expect a win.

NB.........I can't believe how quiet the fans were against Leeds last week when the Leeds fans were out singing ours so easily at The Riverside. Has a old fan with emphysema who cannot sing hardly anymore I find this so depressing to hear after spending so many years on the Holgate terraces.

We also need to lose this idea that a draw is a good result and start looking at it has 2 dropped points, yes I can just about take it after playing a decent team on their ground but to draw home games is just unacceptable if we want to get into the PL.

UTB.

HAVE to win this game, no other way about it. Hopefully we see 4 at the back (hate it when we play 3 at the back, hopefully the one positive out of the weekend is that we'll never see that formation again!)

Would agree that Gibson needs a rest for a game. Would also give Clayton a rest as well, just to keep him fresh for the Forest game.

-------------------Dimi--------------------

--Fredericks--Woody--Kalas--Friend--

---------Leadbitter--Forshaw-----------

---Nsue-------Tomlin------Wildschut---

----------------Vossen--------------------

Subs: Ripley/Mejias, Reach, Gibson, Clayton, Whitehead, Bamford, Kike