• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Just seen the goals all of them really good Alberts little juggle for the first one was brilliant as was Kike's awareness to dummy for Bamford.

Bamford's control and pass for Kike was top drawer.

Jelle was that fox in the box we need Albert's flick on in the build up for Friend's shot again was quality.

Bring on forrest!!!

I've been catching up and I want to say again how much I enjoy reading post-match discussions and how much I value members' match reports. Thanks for some really great stuff, everyone.

All three goals were good team goals and hopefully it's a sign that the team are really clicking in the final third and will do so for the rest of the campaign.

Does anyone know why Millwalls allocation was so low? only 162 at the game but a mate of mine who lives in sunderland and is a Millwall fan phoned both MFC and Millwall ticket offices and was told by both the entire allocation was sold, just seems a very random number.

If that's the case then it's probably because millwall sent the remaining allocation back to Boro. And since boro planned with that in mind they didn't have enough match day staff in the away end to allow more tickets. Something like that.

If that's the case then it's probably because millwall sent the remaining allocation back to Boro. And since boro planned with that in mind they didn't have enough match day staff in the away end to allow more tickets. Something like that.

Could well be that, as it was monday morning when he tried to get hold of one i think.