• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Barring injuries I'd stick with the same team. I think AK has learnt from the Sheffield game and has realised consistency is key. I think we will win this one, it'll be tough Forest are good at home and have really picked up some form under Dougie Freedman. I'm going for a 2-1 win, Bamford and Leadbitter. Also call me crazy, but I think we have an excellent chance to go unbeaten between now and the seasons end!

1 win in 42 years at Forest time to put that right on Saturday then

Teams around us

Friday

Fulham v Bournemouth

Saturday

Derby v Birmingham

Ipswich v Brentford

Millwall v Norwich

Wolves v Watford.

I was speaking to forest fans the other day they honestly think their gonna turn us over and we are not the favorites to win the game. You know what though i think forest are a poor team great individuals but not a team effort so if karanka keeps his team reasonably settled maybe bring vossen or ayala in and get carayol on the bench for the last 10 minuets of the game, baring in mind they have a nice pitch to play on not a bog i think well beat them 2-0. UTB

My Forest mate (he doesn't do bravado) is happy to take a point from this game. He understands it's not enough for them, but he doesn't expect much more.

My Forest mate (he doesn't do bravado) is happy to take a point from this game. He understands it's not enough for them, but he doesn't expect much more.

Funny thing is im at uni in derby and derby fans want us to win even though its bad for them in terms of promotion race just so they can laugh at forest.

This is a massive weekend for us. I just hope that the confidence gained from the Millwall match doesn't turn into cockiness.

If we are not 100% up for this forest will do us. They are a different proposition under Freeman than they were under Pearce.

If all goes well this weekend we could go 4 points clear of third. If we have a poor weekend we could end up in 4th position.

Think its all about attitude

Well they are idiots, surely they can laugh louder if they are in the prem next season? Us winning may prevent that.

true that but their is 2 automatic spots, we win and derby win all is well anyway for them still second in the league and getting away from people below who will slip up ud think due to nerves. The other thing is you gotta remember derby n forest fans hate each other always looking to get one over on each other.

I'm going to predict a win in every game from now until the end of the season because that's what we have to be aiming for. If we do that we win the title regardless of other teams

3-0

Hello all - I hope nobody has a problem me posting this here.

A piece on how Forest have set up so far under Dougie Freedman.

http://taktiek.uk/dougie-freedmans-4-3-3/

I do expect some changes though - against more possession oriented teams like yourselves, we are often happy to give away possession, sit deep and counter attack. We did this in our recent win against Bournemouth at home. In our last two games since this was written, both full-back's of Reading & Charlton have caused us problems bombing forward, a Charlton goal coming from one, leaving Fox in 2-on-1 situations often - but that will definitely lead to an end-to-end game as it means leaving Antonio with space to run into.

Looking forward to the match. I love the work Aitor Karanka has done with you guys, his eyes are enough to fall in love with the man. It will be Bamford's first game back at The City Ground, so it will be interesting to see the reception he gets.

Hope it fills you all in to what to expect from Forest, good luck for the rest of the season fellas.