oneBoro Forum

Boro V Nottingham Forest (A) 1-2

Boro V Nottingham Forest  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Boro V Nottingham Forest

fredericks who will probs play right back is rapid. antonio wont be running in behind him much. although he does push on a bit when we have decent possession. kalas is pretty fast to. we are pretty fast on our right side tbh. bamford and adomah who both normally the options at right wing are fast to. it will be a good game i reckon. although not full of confidence with our terrible record there.

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

The last time I can remember us winning there was in 1999, Brian Deane got the winner late on and we won 2-1.  They were relegated in that season so we didn't play them again until we were relegated as well.

Brian bloody Deane.  Scored so many goals against us that we eventually signed him just so he'd knock it off!  :(

£3m from Benfica of all places  :s

My prediction came out with us on 91 points and Derby, Watford, Norwich and Brentford all on 90.

I may have been a bit optimistic, I don't have us losing again this year, just going 50/50 on w/d basically.

I have the following results:

@Forest: W

vs Ipswich: D

@ Derby: W

@ Bournemouth: D

vs Wigan: W

@ Watford: D

vs Rotherhan: W

vs Wolves: W

@ Norwich: W

@ Fulham: W

vs Brighton: D

That's not bias either, I quite seriously think we could go unbeaten between now and the end of the year.

I'd be very very surprised if we go unbeaten given the teams we've yet to play. Particularly away from home.

My prediction came out with us on 91 points and Derby, Watford, Norwich and Brentford all on 90.

I may have been a bit optimistic, I don't have us losing again this year, just going 50/50 on w/d basically.

That's not bias either, I quite seriously think we could go unbeaten between now and the end of the year.

if we have 77 points after the next 5 games, i think the tingles of excitement will get the better of me. imagine if we had another 5 game winning run. i think anyone having a run like that from now will be top 2.

hopefully norwich and watford have peaked to early.

I'd be very very surprised if we go unbeaten given the teams we've yet to play. Particularly away from home.

I probably am being a tad optimistic, but it's not an impossible dream, we have the best defence for a reason.

If I had to go for some defeats it'd be Ipswich and Norwich. 

I probably am being a tad optimistic, but it's not an impossible dream, we have the best defence for a reason.

If I had to go for some defeats it'd be Ipswich and Norwich. 

funny how people opinions differ, i think we are most likely to get results v's ipswich and norwich 

Why are we discussing this on this thread? I thought we had another thread to cover predictions and points.

Roll on Saturday, time to show the Lerague how good we really are.

UTB

Would you take a draw right now?

I don't think I would actually, we're easily good enough to beat Forest on our day, as we showed on Boxing Day, so although I wouldnt be too upset about drawing I wouldnt take it right now.