oneBoro Forum
jamesp

Boro V Nottingham Forest (A) 1-2

Boro V Nottingham Forest  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Boro V Nottingham Forest

Bloody hell, Dimi makes one mistake and he's lynched.

Lynched? That's being over dramatic. There's a huge difference between pointing out that his positioning was awful and being lynched.

The opposite view could be taken. If Meijas is to face criticism for all of his mistakes then surely it is only fair to have a similar view on Dimi when he makes a mistake. Or because it's Dimi with a marvelous beard then we surely can't point out his errors.

I believe I was simply discussing goalkeeping positioning? Never said the goal was all Dimi's fault nor will I. However, he was badly positioned. We don't want to kill the guy, just discussing the game. Looking forward to Dimi having a stormer in the next game!

I have to agree completely with p_mards' second paragraph. 

Lynched? That's being over dramatic. There's a huge difference between pointing out that his positioning was awful and being lynched.

The opposite view could be taken. If Meijas is to face criticism for all of his mistakes then surely it is only fair to have a similar view on Dimi when he makes a mistake. Or because it's Dimi with a marvelous beard then we surely can't point out his errors.

I believe I was simply discussing goalkeeping positioning? Never said the goal was all Dimi's fault nor will I. However, he was badly positioned. We don't want to kill the guy, just discussing the game. Looking forward to Dimi having a stormer in the next game!

I have to agree completely with p_mards' second paragraph. 

I think you mean last sentence :D

I seem to remember you lynching Leadbitter for two full years prior to this season. I suppose you can give the forum a list of players you deem suitable to criticize.

Aye, that was for two years, meaning he made more that one mistake I took issue with :P

A list for you: 

Tomlin.

Omeruo.

He made one error (and it wasn't much of one, he stood a little to the right, bloody hell), the shot should have been closed down before it even got to that point and it's been discussed to death.

Can we just lock this thread already?

Considering you criticised Leadbitter for not being good enough several times a week for 2 years straight, it's staggering that you think a couple of dozen or so posts by different members with contrasting views about an error Dimi made is discussing it to the death.

I have matured in the past year :cool:

So all this training I've undergone to stoop to your level has all been in vain? Dammit :cool:

You could say your the leadbitter of the forumn

Ps. Does it matter whos to blame.. Every goal scored at least one of the defending team has made a mistake , players make dozens of mistakes every game and the ones that make most mistakes are the players that have the ball most. So if you start a which hunt against the players making most mistakes you end up dropping your best players

You could say your the leadbitter of the forumn

Woah, Woah, Woah.

Let's not get carried away. :P

Lynched and now a witch hunt? Really?. I didn't see any angry mobs with their pitch forks moving in on Dimi's house baying for blood, nor did I see him thrown into the River Tees to see if he sunk, neither did I see a wrack prepared to torture Dimi into a full confession for his poor positioning. I'm sorry I must have missed them bits!.

Apologies for the dash of sarcasm :P