How about

Dimi

---Fredericks---Kalas---Gibson---Friend---

-----------Clayton----Leadbitter----------

-----------------Tomlin-------------------

---------Bamford--------Vossen------------

------------------Kike--------------------

Sort of like a 4-2-4 Diamond Just go all out attack. :D

You'd drop Adomah after his best performance of the season?

Will be there tomorrow, parking here is a nightmare especially since the grounds in a more industrial part. Recommend parking near hooters and walking over the bridge to get there, this is basically a home game for me so I'm hoping for a Boro win predicting a 2 1 win.

I think we got to win this game because if we don't we will very probably fall out the top 2 and will have it all to do to get back in there... That said 1 point might be an excellent one, Its so hard to tell at this stage... All I know is closer we get to the end of the season the more nervous I get.

I am very drunk. But I did meet at Boro fan in Copenhagen. He was at a stag party and from Leeds. I think. I am very dfrunk though. But I did meet a Boro fan in Denmark. He was just as surprised as >I was. chetsrs-

The pressure of this time of the season makes teams struggle so as long as we maintain the consistency that have had for the majority of the season I think we will get enough points for the automatic spots. It is for that reason why I wouldn't be too disappointed with a draw tomorrow. We always seem to struggle at their place too which has me concerned about the game tomorrow as it has the same feel to it as last weekends game away to Sheffield Wednesday. Hopefully we don't put in the same level of feeble performance as then.

Ayala's return should be key in the upcoming run to the end of the season as we have looked far more solid when he is in the team.