oneBoro Forum

Boro v Ipswich 4-1

Boro v Ipswich.... Win, Lose or Draw?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Boro v Ipswich.... Win, Lose or Draw?

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to see Bamford up top with Vossen. Reach on the left and Adomah on the right. Don't care about the rest.

That's how I want us to line up attacking wise... It worked great against Derby at home so why not stick with it.

I know there are mixed feelings about Reach but seems that the recent poor set of results without him in the team is perhaps co-incidental?

Ayala missing has made us weaker at the back and in turn has shown up our lack of cutting edge upfront.. Just my opinion though.

I just miss the 'directness' of Reach. Or at least the potential of being somewhat direct at times. Or his 'dribbling skills' down the left leaving me puzzled why I never became a professional. Apart form beers of course.

Think I'd go with Clayton and Forshaw in mid on sat.

Don't trust leadbitter to not get booked on Saturday and think he'll be vital for the Derby game.

Problem with that is that if were struggling, well have no choice but to put leadbitter on and he could go on to get booked anyway while we may have already lost the game. Best players need to be on the pitch game to game regardless of the possibility of missing the next

Don't trust leadbitter to not get booked on Saturday and think he'll be vital for the Derby game.

Problem with that is that if were struggling, well have no choice but to put leadbitter on and he could go on to get booked anyway while we may have already lost the game. Best players need to be on the pitch game to game regardless of the possibility of missing the next

Pavel Nedved receiving a yellow card in the semi final making him unavailable for the CHL final. Never forget <3 

Pavel Nedved receiving a yellow card in the semi final making him unavailable for the CHL final. Never forget <3 

We are at the stage were we need to play our better players and get the points on the board.. If he gets booked so be it.

I think we need to look at the fixtures and decide what combination will get the most points. There's no chance we will play the same team 3 games in a row. For me the best chance of success at Derby is to have grant in the team. I don't see him as being as important against Ipswich.

Give Clayton and Forshaw the chance against Ipswich as they will likely be the starting two at Bournemouth. AK spent good money on these two let's see what they can do.

My full team would be

Dimi

Nsue* Kalas Gibson Friend

Clayton Forshaw

Bamford Tomlin Reach

Kike

*Fredericks if fit.

It's going to be a long week...  

*Sigh*  :D

UTB

It's going to be an exciting week. It's why we love Boro. If this week is horrible you should not be a Boro fan. This is what we have waited 6 years for. To have out destiny in our own hands is exactly as we should want it.

I noticed it's an early kick off, is it on the telly? I mean I'll have to get up at like 5 am for it where I am but if that's the case I'll get a good stream atleast

Its on sky mate.. 12:15pm Kick Off.